Help me name my dog

All these memories coming back to me another good name for a female dog is Roxy actually Roxanne but Roxy for short. If I told Roxy to get you, you were done! No photos for Roxy just this artist rendering of a photo I had her over 30 years ago.View attachment 490430
When my girls were little, I bred Chows. I had 1 blue(so black that he looked blue in the sun) with an enormous mane, weighed 102 lbs, his name was Aace. I couldn't even fuss at the girls much if he was around. I'm not even going
to tell you about any spankings. His command was "Wooley Booger". The girls luckily knew that was SERIOUS business.

I never was good at this sort of thing, so my intention was to stay out of it, but I showed your dogs pic to my OL a few days ago who is a sucker for Aussies and Border Collies, well any dog really and she blurted out Taffi! I thought stupid name, and moved onto a bullet thread.

This morning I googled the meaning of the name Taffi, it means friend or beloved. So maybe not so stupid. Taffi is my contribution to your list.

We got home last night after a 10 hour round trip and played with the puppy for a few hours. This morning the wife got up first and took the pup outside. Half hour later she came in and said something unexpected popped out of her mouth a couple times. When she called the little girl "Baylee" popped out unexpectedly. So the pup named herself as we hoped. Baylee it is!

We got home last night after a 10 hour round trip and played with the puppy for a few hours. This morning the wife got up first and took the pup outside. Half hour later she came in and said something unexpected popped out of her mouth a couple times. When she called the little girl "Baylee" popped out unexpectedly. So the pup named herself as we hoped. Baylee it is!
You gotta love that! Enjoy your new blessing.

Had a Chihuahua named Little Bit when I was a kid. lol
If it was like most Chihuahuas you may should have named "Little Bite". I've had some mixed and they can be very protective and they don't forget. One of my friends that picked at her kept him in a tree for about 2 hrs until we got home. She never did but she really wanted to bite him with her snuggle teeth.