Help me decide: Minimum caliber for larger NA game

Your animal window is way too big. Antelope-100lbs to moose-1,300lbs.
I would use my 6.5creed for anything deer sized and smaller out to 600yds.
I would use my .300wm for anything bigger out to 600yds.

So I guess I recommend .300wm with a muzzle brake.
x10..... .300 Win Mag w 5 port muzzle brake...from MBM.

You can shoot light bullets or heavy ones to dial in on the animal.

Lots of versatility whitetail to moose.

.300 Win Mag, very flexible and ammo can generally be found anywhere. Good for anything in N/A except Grizzly Bear. For that I would go with a .338 Win. Mag. use a break and shoot all day on the bench, it can be removed for hunting application.

You can anything in NA with a 308. Admittedly not ideal in some instances and marksmanship becomes more critical depending on the game and conditions. However, I would say it's the minimum.
My two cents.

I should clarify, I'm looking for something with longer range potential. I'm thinking antelope/deer/elk-size out to 5-600 or more, but also capable of larger game, by maintaining energy high enough to work on something like a moose at closer range. I know none of these calibers will be sufficient for large game at 1000yd. what's a good bridge between long range (on medium game), shootability, and enough energy to probably make do on larger game (inside 3-400yd)?
6.5 PRC, or 6.8 Western

For medium ranges on larger North American game, effective cartridges are normally looked at STARTING with the 7MM Rem or .300 Win Mag and go up from there. For moose & brown bear, most would say start with a .338 Win Mag, .340 Weatherby, or larger. Some of the modern mags, like the .28 Nosler, pack a lot of punch into smaller calibers, so that may be worth considering if you take the large brown bears off your list.

As for recoil, every cartridge worth considering could loosen your fillings in one rifle and be comfortable to shoot in other rifles. FWI: I picked up a used Weatherby AccuMark in .338/.378 Weatherby Magnum that is as comfortable to shoot as a .308, but it's not a light-weight, and it has a brake. The only limitation on shooting that rifle is the CO$T of ammunition. (It's devastating on elk!) The Weatherby Alaskin in .300 Weatherby I picked up is as comfortable to shoot as a 6.5 Creedmore. It doesn't have a brake, but it's not a lightweight rifle.

Next thing to consider is cost and availability of ammunition. If you are looking to use factory ammunition, you need to limit yourself to cartridges you can readily buy ammunition for. You aren't going to find PRC or Nosler ammunition in many stores. .300 Win Mag ammunition is normally available almost everywhere. Weatherby ammunition is normally available in larger sporting good stores. It used to be we could ignore ammunition availability, but not for the last 6 years.

I'm in the 300 win mag camp. Easy to load for, easy to find factory ammo for. It is generally a very accurate round. I would recommend at least a 1 in 10 twist. If you shoot factory ammo 1 in 10 is generally sufficient. A 1 in 9 twist is better for very heavy or long bullets. Get it with a threaded barrel so you can add a break if you want to reduce the recoil. In my opinion the recoil is not bad on any 300 win mag I have shot.
Best wishes in your search. I hope whatever you decide suits you well.

When I read your first post I knew there were going to be a zilllion different recommendations, and the posts above have not proven my thoughts wrong. If you want to simplify your life and not have to take out a second mortgage on your house for what you want to do stick with your 6.5 Creed for deer and antelope size animals. For Elk on up to the big bears and everything in between a 300 Win Mag or 7MM Rem Mag will do the job nicely but with a caveat that both will need a good muzzle brake installed to meet your recoil requirements.(My 300WM with a brake has about the same recoil as a .243) As for a rifle I would recommend a Tikka T3x or Browning, probably an AB3 in either the 300WM or 7mm Rem. In addition to affordable rifles, both are very accurate (The AB3 is as accurate as the X bolt but half the price) and there is a big variety of factory ammunition for either caliber under normal circumstances almost anywhere in the world.

You could do what I'm doing. I'm in the same boat love my 6.5 creed (actually a 6.5x47 Lapua-ballistically same) and want to have a capable long range suppressable barrel length....etc same as you.

I'm waiting on the 7 PRC. It will be here soon. (Def less than 1 yr) possibly summer release although nothing official from Hornady yet. I'm also wondering I'm the back of my mind if there won't be a 7 western soon?

This would check all your boxes. It would be very similar to he 7 saum for all practical applications but have factory ammo/rifle selection. The 7 RM is about the same ballistically however factory ammo/rifles don't have the proper headspace/twist for proper long range hunting. I have used this cartridge to make do in the past, but there are compromises.

I'm holding out for this (7 PRC). It is the goldilocks cartridge IMHO (and also the unicorm cartridge for now, LOL). Can't get here soon enough...

I can see how the 6.8 western could steal your vote if you find it in the rifle/ammo you want it is basically the same concept in a .277 cal however I feel like .284 can is THE sweetspot personally especially for long range.

30 cals are great options to compliment the 6.5 creed however recoil will be the tax to be paid here (or muzz break or rifle weight).

I am holding out for the 7 PRC.

When I read your first post I knew there were going to be a zilllion different recommendations, and the posts above have not proven my thoughts wrong. If you want to simplify your life and not have to take out a second mortgage on your house for what you want to do stick with your 6.5 Creed for deer and antelope size animals. For Elk on up to the big bears and everything in between a 300 Win Mag or 7MM Rem Mag will do the job nicely but with a caveat that both will need a good muzzle brake installed to meet your recoil requirements.(My 300WM with a brake has about the same recoil as a .243) As for a rifle I would recommend a Tikka T3x or Browning, probably an AB3 in either the 300WM or 7mm Rem. In addition to affordable rifles, both are very accurate (The AB3 is as accurate as the X bolt but half the price) and there is a big variety of factory ammunition for either caliber under normal circumstances almost anywhere in the world.
How about a 338-06. I have a pre'64 model 70 action with a Virgin Valley barrel installed I was keeping for a build. However, I'm considering putting it up for sale as I have to many other builds going on. Add a stock and you can handle most anything without the recoil of the magnums. If interested send a PM.

.300 PRC, 28 Nosler, .300WSM. They all come in CA Ridgeline throw a VX6 HD 3-18x44 on it the Ridgeline comes with a brake and thread protector. It would an easy-to-carry mountain hunting rifle. Good to 500 or more the 28 and the PRC can use heavy-for caliber bullets that will carry more energy out to those longer range hunting situations.

300 Win Mag and be done. It's good for Africa and the rest of the world. Moose at 1000 yards isn't going to happen. Be realistic and hunt wisely