Keep SAUM’s Alive

• Do you want SAUM Brass

Votes: 101 68.2%
  • Do you use SAUM Brass

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Would you use SAUM Brass if Available

Votes: 105 70.9%

• Total voters
Update: I received a nice response to my e-mail I sent with the link to our thread here from ADG.

Hello David,

You don't have to convince us. We're big fans of 6.5 and 7SAUM and plan to continue manufacturing it for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, 300SAUM is not a caliber we intend to pursue in 2024. Thank you for the request and inquiries which help drive our R&D process.

Best regards,
Kevin | Sales
Atlas Development Group, LLC

7mm and 300 SAUM fan here. I'd like to see 300 SAUM head stamped brass available from ADG and/or Peterson. I e-mailed ADG a while back and asked if they had any plans to produce 300 SAUM brass, I have since deleted that e-mail, but they basically replied no, not at this time.
This can be organized with a 20k minimum run. See my post above

I don't want to clutter up the op's thread so if you want it removed just let me know and I'll delete my post. But if @Salmonhead wants to do a custom order I will speak for 400 pieces if it'll be around that $.80-$1 a piece price.

We are fully stocked in 7 SAUM if anyone is looking for loaded ammo or brass. We currently have 31 bullet options available.

If there is a big enough demand for the 300 SAUM, I have already talked to ADG regarding a run of them. Minimum order would be 20,000 pcs and would need to get in line. If there is enough demand for it, I can organize a buy.

North American Ammunition Company.
Site sponsor.
Paul
616 299 1349

@Salmonhead

Paul, would this be 300 SAUM Fully Formed, Headstamped ?

I don't want to clutter up the op's thread so if you want it removed just let me know and I'll delete my post. But if @Salmonhead wants to do a custom order I will speak for 400 pieces if it'll be around that $.80-$1 a piece price.
I started a couple new threads,
I think this idea deserves an effort.

Thanks Guys !!!

Last edited:

We are fully stocked in 7 SAUM if anyone is looking for loaded ammo or brass. We currently have 31 bullet options available.

If there is a big enough demand for the 300 SAUM, I have already talked to ADG regarding a run of them. Minimum order would be 20,000 pcs and would need to get in line. If there is enough demand for it, I can organize a buy.

North American Ammunition Company.
Site sponsor.
Paul
616 299 1349
7mm and 300 SAUM fan here. I'd like to see 300 SAUM head stamped brass available from ADG and/or Peterson. I e-mailed ADG a while back and asked if they had any plans to produce 300 SAUM brass, I have since deleted that e-mail, but they basically replied no, not at this time.
This can be organized with a 20k minimum run. See my post above

I'd be in for 500 pieces. I'll also post in the 300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy.