• Do you want SAUM Brass

Votes: 101 68.2%
  • Do you use SAUM Brass

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Would you use SAUM Brass if Available

Votes: 105 70.9%

• Total voters

HuntnPack

I'd like to Keep this thread related only to the Family of SAUM cartridges 6.5, 7, & 300.
Please show your interest & support to brass manufacturers by e-mailing your interest in the
SAUM's

I'd like to get your brief positive endorsement comments in this thread in support of the request.

You can also go onto places like ADG web page & on the contact page, E-mail your request & support
Of the SAUM Head Stamped Brass

I Believe the SAUM cartridge should not fade away. In fact with recent advances in action length options, Barrels, barrel twist rates, powders, bullets, etc. the SAUM's are a very viable option today.

With enough public comment in support maybe we can persuade ADG to consider offering 300 SAUM Head Stamped Brass. They already offer 6.5 & 7

I will share a link to this thread with ADG & Peterson if enough interest is generated.

Appreciate your Help even if you're not a SAUM fan.
Please vote to just keep a Great Cartridge Alive.
You can vote for more than one option . 😊

HP.

Last edited:
My primary hunting rifle is a single shot 7mm SAUM, on a custom BAT action with 26" proof sendero bbl in 8-twist, built by Rod Weber of Weber Customs Inc out of Montana... I can't say enough good stuff about his work! Currently shooting Berger 180 gr hybrid targets (yes, they perform great on elk and coues!) with FED Gold 210M over VV N560 loaded in ADG 7SAUM brass. VERY consistent, though I feel like I might do a little better with H4350.

The 7SAUM is an awesome, versatile, highly efficient cartridge, and I buy ADG 7SAUM brass when/ wherever I can!.

Before that, I shot mostly 7 REM MAG, but got increasingly frustrated with loading difficulties/ inconsistencies on the belted magnum. Resizing is way more consistent for me in the 7 SAUM, and it uses less powder for the same (or greater!) velocities in the same or similar powder, with better SDs and ES. I love 7 SAUM!

Recent Posts