Keep SAUM’s Alive

• Do you want SAUM Brass

Votes: 101 68.2%
  • Do you use SAUM Brass

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Would you use SAUM Brass if Available

Votes: 105 70.9%

• Total voters
Yes, I would like to see the SAUM Brass stay in production, I have 2 300 SAUM rifles a Model 7 and Sendero and 2 7mm SAUM rifles a Model 7 and 700 Sporter and will need good brass for reloading in the future. If anyone ever hunts or target shoots with the Short Action Ultra Mags, they will appreciate these calibers. I started using them as I got older because my shoulder would not take the punishment of the heavier magnum rifles. This caliber will do anything the larger magnum calibers will without killing at both ends.

Last edited:
Had recent delivery of my 7 Saum and it's really sweet. Overall build comes in at 7.75 pounds with 20 inch barrel and brake. Shooting the 168 berger and very accurate at 100 yards. Hopefully will stretch out in a few weeks. Don't even notice the recoil.
Post pics up here if you haven't yet. 👇

Here are a few groups.

Attachments

• IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6748.jpeg
    IMG_6748.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6765.jpeg
    IMG_6765.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 15
@HuntnPack has done a great job of highlighting the need for continued brass support. I would hope more manufacturers will take notice. I bought a couple hundred ADG 7SAUM and Redding Dies and don't have a rifle chambered in one yet.
Brass & Dies….. you're half way there !!

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit & let's go. We're burning daylight".....Wil Anderson ~ The Cowboys ...

Last edited: