Harry's Twins

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
I just finished these 2 rifles for a customer. They look just alike. So far may be the best looking pair I have put out the door. Hope you enjoy.

McMillian A-5 adj. cheek, adj lop
Stiller Predator Action
Brux 15 palma interuped flutes
jewel triggers
8x32x56 Nightforce zero stop
ssg brakes
Stiller 20moa rail TPS rings
7-300wsm & 6x47 Lapau

Attachments

• Harry's Twins 003.jpg
    Harry's Twins 003.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Harry's Twins 002.jpg
    Harry's Twins 002.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Harry's Twins 001.jpg
    Harry's Twins 001.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 80
I'm a menace with tools, and can't express how envious I am of someone that can turn out rifles like this. I almost don't care if they shoot.
Thanks for sharing!

Jett, Harry made identical twins, yours were fraternal. Yours were like Arnold Schwarenegger and Danny DeVito. I am doing barrel break in this weekend on Harry's so I will post pics of target's later. Dan

Ghttp://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/first-guns-dans-custom-guns-59580/
go back to this link and you will see the Mountain Rifle of Jett's. That would be DeVito Dan

Dan,
Harry said you are doing a turn key job on both these guns for him. He said you were doing barrel break in, load development, 100 loaded rounds, and confirmed drop charts to 1000 yards! Wow, now that's service! I know he is extremely busy and must really appreciate this.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.