Harperc

Lord, we intercede for Harperc who is enduring great pain and suffering. Help our LRH brother be strong in You and in the power of Your might. Help them remember that all things are possible for the one who believes in You. And now, in the Name of Jesus, that Name above all names, we ask You to take this pain away, heal all disorders or disease or injuries contributing to this pain, and bless them with abundant life.
Amen.
AMEN

Basically a congenitally crooked spine, an active life style, individual and family life, a solid work history no different than most of us here reaching the time of life the rent comes due.

For me that means in the last 6 months, 3 surgeries, 9 fusions, a rib removed for access, hardware from pelvis to shoulders for straightening, and support.

The battle with a health system in its death thrall an exhausting barrier/chapter in itself. The system not the people.

Good support system of family and friends, very grateful to those here for keeping my mind entertained, and engaged. The ability to touch vicariously my chosen hobby has meant much.

I did manage an antelope this year. 2 friends literally hand carried me to Wyoming.

Lots of blessings included in process. I have summed the year up in the story of Those tearing the roof off the building to lower a man to Christ for healing. Being the man on the pallet is a special view.

I was in a place the other night where visualization of those praying for me was real. It works guys, and there is more to it than hallucination, mad men etc. A view worth the trip.

Rehab possible, hopefully that can happen today. It wasn't possible yesterday, so I'm improved day by day.

Thank You all.
Carl
Prayers for you Carl. I'm one of the new guys on here but couldn't help but notice over the months that you've always had helpful words for all and well respected. That says a lot. I hope you can start feeling better and your right, prayers and faith do work.

This man needs our collective prayers. Pray for pain relief, healing, and good decisions from the doctors. He is a gentleman and my friend. He needs our help.
It would be wrong of me not to point out that when I started this thread, Carl was not in good shape at all. I started this thread here and on our Hammer Time forum without Carl's knowledge. That day they were talking about sending Carl to a nursing home. The day after posting these threads Carl got out of bed and was able to start his physical therapy. He has been able to remain in the hospital and have the expected progression. If I am correct, he is on target to be released on the 6th.

When good men get together and pray good things happen! Glory to God!

It would be wrong of me not to point out that when I started this thread, Carl was not in good shape at all. I started this thread here and on our Hammer Time forum without Carl's knowledge. That day they were talking about sending Carl to a nursing home. The day after posting these threads Carl got out of bed and was able to start his physical therapy. He has been able to remain in the hospital and have the expected progression. If I am correct, he is on target to be released on the 6th.

When good men get together and pray good things happen! Glory to God!
Glory be to the Lord