Harperc

Stuff is better, and likely home in AM.

Pretty crippled up over the weekend, and pushed through until it wasn't possible.
The focus on this stuff is keep pushing, moving is good etc. and its been in the times I just said no, is when looking at alternatives happen.

Physical Therapist probing around gets a bit of a shocked look on his face, and said no wonder you can't stand, sit, or walk theres a golf ball sized lump in the sacroiliac joint. I been fighting that spot for 40 years. Basically it doesn't respond to workouts. He was able to massage it mostly out, and the PT today did the same. They say an injection is needed, but none of the three Dr's here will do it. They did put a lidocaine patch on it, and that helps.

Find something that works and get off these goofy pills.

Another PT has worked miracles getting me straightened out. 2 different incision sites are pulling pelvis different directions. Second time with no drugs he's relieved a lot of pain.

When I've needed them some amazing people have appeared, and I honestly credit the prayer coverage you all have provided.

Funny how they are there, move things along and I never see them again.

Angels in the outfield is more than just a movie.

Pretty crippled up over the weekend, and pushed through until it wasn't possible.
The focus on this stuff is keep pushing, moving is good etc. and its been in the times I just said no, is when looking at alternatives happen.

Physical Therapist probing around gets a bit of a shocked look on his face, and said no wonder you can't stand, sit, or walk theres a golf ball sized lump in the sacroiliac joint. I been fighting that spot for 40 years. Basically it doesn't respond to workouts. He was able to massage it mostly out, and the PT today did the same. They say an injection is needed, but none of the three Dr's here will do it. They did put a lidocaine patch on it, and that helps.

Another PT has worked miracles getting me straightened out. 2 different incision sites are pulling pelvis different directions. Second time with no drugs he's relieved a lot of pain.

When I've needed them some amazing people have appeared, and I honestly credit the prayer coverage you all have provided.

Glad to hear that and glad to hear from you. I can imagine the pain and frustration but keep pushing foward. We're all here for you!

We will make a deal with you, you don't give up and we won't stop praying for God's will and we will all fight together as brothers in Christ.

HARPERC keep doing your best on your end and we will continue to send our prayers on our end !
We dont always post our Prayers but believe us we do really care out here !
It's amazing that this group has so many good Hearts !
I'm trying not to get teary eyed posting this now but I cant help it .
I thank the guys here everyday that helped me through my health problems !

Just a bunch of Caring good old Boy's !
Anyway you get well soon !

Rum Man

I'm home and feel good about it. I'm on a good track, a good plan, and good support.

I'm committed to doing the necessary work, and the obstacles to doing that work have fell or are falling.

The removal of those obstacles I credit to the prayer coverage I've been afforded by the warriors here. Truly you have helped cloak me in the full armor of God.

As Steve said I was literally nursing home bound, now I'm home, in my own recliner.

Thank you all.

I'm home and feel good about it. I'm on a good track, a good plan, and good support.

I'm committed to doing the necessary work, and the obstacles to doing that work have fell or are falling.

The removal of those obstacles I credit to the prayer coverage I've been afforded by the warriors here. Truly you have helped cloak me in the full armor of God.

As Steve said I was literally nursing home bound, now I'm home, in my own recliner.

Thank you all.
To God Be the Glory

Thank you all.
Praising the good Lord. Keep looking up and fighting forward. Better days ahead.

Thank you all.
Outstanding news. Keep up the strong fight and we'll all keep up the prayers and be pulling for you along the way.