Harperc

It would be wrong of me not to point out that when I started this thread, Carl was not in good shape at all. I started this thread here and on our Hammer Time forum without Carl's knowledge. That day they were talking about sending Carl to a nursing home. The day after posting these threads Carl got out of bed and was able to start his physical therapy. He has been able to remain in the hospital and have the expected progression. If I am correct, he is on target to be released on the 6th.

When good men get together and pray good things happen! Glory to God!
Amen to that!

It would be wrong of me not to point out that when I started this thread, Carl was not in good shape at all. I started this thread here and on our Hammer Time forum without Carl's knowledge. That day they were talking about sending Carl to a nursing home. The day after posting these threads Carl got out of bed and was able to start his physical therapy. He has been able to remain in the hospital and have the expected progression. If I am correct, he is on target to be released on the 6th.

This is great to hear Steve! Stay strong Carl!! Everyone praying for you!

To God be all glory and praise. Life's problems are so small when those who trust and believe humble themselves before our loving God. Thank you. Lord!