Had an accident.

Sorry to hear that. As stated RCBS has replaced several things that were missing on equipment I bought or inherited. Call whatever manufacturer it is and tell them what happened and if they don't help you out buy new RCBS stuff when you replace it. Good luck !

Dang, Tony! Sorry to hear about your misfortune there. I get all 'bent out of shape' if the power goes off and I have to go through the 'agony' of recalibrating my digital scales……can only imagine how you must feel with all that real damage going on. 😕
Agree with BB's # 5…..I'd replace the scales first. Keep your chin up, Sir! 👍

Thanks guys, appreciated.
Spent yesterday on the phone, there is virtually no stock anywhere on the broken items. Contacted RCBS, will hear back soon.
Redding will SELL me a new LR hopper.
Just so everyone knows.
My bench is made from solid Victorian Ash. Known internationally as Mountain Ash when used in furniture timber.
Leg beams are 4" square, cross beams and braces are 2" and the bench top is 3" thick. Has 2 lots of under shelving made from the same 2" thick timber and the shelf tops are the 1 1/2" thick timber used for the shelf atop the bench.
Takes 2 people to lift and move it.
Has an attached shelf, which is what fell, that is also Vic Ash but only 1 1/2" thick pieces that are 12" wide. The bench is 8' long by 24" wide. I was going to laminate a third piece to widen the bench top another 12", but it would take up too much room.

Still checking sites here for parts. Only found a RCBS beam scale so far, but it looks cheap and nasty, nothing like my 10/10.

Cheers.

When I saw the title my reaction was "oh no, something blew up". Glad to hear you are ok and that everything broken is an item that CAN be replaced. Even if over time.
ok if you want a story about something blowing up here goes I was loading some 45 ammo and tossing them into a box with plastic wrap to soften blow when they hit the floor dummy. I kept this up for about a hour then boom it sounded like a hand grenade. I'm glad I put a healthy crimp on the rounds it blew out the the primer, bullet and brass were under the plastic wrap, moral is put your tray to a level where you can place the rounds in the tray instead of tossing them around, other than a bad headace I was fine. No way I was going to miss church this weekend.

I'd start with the bench🤷🏼‍♂️. In all seriousness, glad you're ok. I just built a new bench out of steel. If it tips over, I'll need a new concrete floor.
I have a steel bench too, however for safety reasons make sure you have a non sparking top over the steel. One spark at the wrong time can really ruin your day when gunpowder is involved.

The only thing I keep on my bench is 2 presses and my powder scale the rest I keep in a couple cabinets take out what I am using then put it away when done powder is in one and primers is in the other bout 10-15 feet away