Idiot move by accident

Cups aren't as thick in pistol primers but doesn't mean it won't work but I'd be hesitant. How many did you load?

Screenshot_20220317-074147_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-074117_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I've done enough research on seating a bullet back into brass that had a bullet taken out of it to feel confident that the neck tension is not affected.
I've done this enough to say it is most definitely affected. I will say I didn't see any major adverse effects but there is certainly less force on the bullet.

Just some info on PRIMERS. I did a search on Primers on the internet. There are hundreds of Posts for Primers.

As for myself I would say stick to Rifle to Rifle and Pistol to Pistol. We have a good supply of both so we can get by with proper reloading practices.

NOW in the event the government was taken over by Brandon and associates and no more Primers were available or we were at war and invaded and we had to supply our militia and freedom fighters I would then use any primer in any cartridge.

Thanks for ALL well intended replies. Contacted Federal for their experience, it was suggested that I not fire [100 rds] them. Dusted off the Forster bullet puller and salvaged powder, bullets and primers. Tech guy was very informative with descriptions of previous "mistakes " he has listened to. Day ended with a 100 new loaded rds that I know are correct!!!!!

fyi: Bought a couple of 1K bricks few yrs ago at local GS, and yes brick had a sleeve of pistol primers in it. So day ended after I corrected my mistake and double checked rest of inventory to make sure no other mistakes were waiting for me, ALL is well. I think some idiot thought it was funny to slide a sleeve in with the rifle primers, NOT.

I know that Large Rifle Primers can be used in 500 S&W brass. It was determine years ago that was a better way to go. From my understanding people were having problem firing a second round while the revolver was over there head and hitting themselves in the head. Maybe it knocked some sense into them. I have had a 500 S&W from almost from the time the 500 came out. I load them with LRP. No problems.
LPP that I don't know anything about except they should go into pistol cases. Thought about it, but never tryied it. The cap is thinner in the pistol primers than the LRP's. I think that was the reason for loading LRP's into the 500 S&W cases. They take more to set off. That the only one I load LRP's in.
Plus there was discission about this a couple of months ago.