Had an accident.

MagnumManiac

G'day all,
Had an accident in my loading room on the weekend, I am fine, but half of my reloading gear has been irreparably damaged and not sure what to do.
My entire shelf with my digital scale, case trimmer, beam scale and 2 powder measures toppled over while I was drilling new holes for my CPS unit, as the primer tube was interfering with my ability to reach the light switch.
Anyway, the hoppers have broken, the lid of the digital scale has broken and the beam scale is bent and probably will never be in calibration again, and the case trimmer has a bent handle and the case holder housing is broken where it screws in place. I don't know if the internals of my digital scale are OK or not at this stage.
Way too much money for me to replace all this gear in one hit.
Which would you replace first?

Cheers.

Sorry to here this. Any chance you can send the digital scale in for calibration? Accurate powder measuring would be my first priority. There are lots of used beam scales on Thea and other sites on the web, may be able to find powder measure hoppers to.

I would start with bench and other physical facilities that need to be replaced after a good thorough analysis. Then I would replace any tools irreparably damaged after a thorough analysis if you need it or want it. Want being optional, Actual supplies for reloading would be last on my list. Any tools that might be repaired would be in the tools replacement action item immediately after facilities.... my two cents