Gunwerks 7 LRM???

To reaffirm, ADG now makes Gunwerks Brass, and 7mm-LRM now offered is made by ADG?
That would be outstanding!
I have old Hornady made Gunwerks brass that isn't giving me more than 4 firings (had a bunch get culled after two). My hand made brass seems to be holding up better.

The 7 LRM is the most disappointing chambering I've ever tried, nothing we did with them could make them perform where they should on paper, I ran my personal one right where I run 7 SAUM with Norma brass.

Can you post some performance data.
"Performance Data" is pretty broad. 180 Hybrids at 2975 with 71 H1000. Guys got tired of trying to wear the brass out at 9 firings. Necks got pretty hard. Thats a standard load. It could bump up another 50 fps pretty easily. Nice load with 168 VLD was 3149 with 75 gr Retumbo.

"Performance Data" is pretty broad. 180 Hybrids at 2975 with 71 H1000. Guys got tired of trying to wear the brass out at 9 firings. Necks got pretty hard. Thats a standard load. It could bump up another 50 fps pretty easily. Nice load with 168 VLD was 3149 with 75 gr Retumbo.
So you push the lighter bullet with a slower powder? 🤔 I'd run rl26 with the 168 and N570 or Retumbo with the 180. Should pick up another 100 fps over both those loads.

loaded up 10 and hit the range last week. just finished loading up another 50. Awesome brass. consistent weight, almost zero oal growth after fired and pockets were perfect. this has become my favorite caliber to shoot lately.
IMG_1035.jpg