Gunwerks 7 LRM???

Guys,

Update on brass. First run off of new tooling is still on track for first week of April. I'll be able to give you a good breakdown of dimensions at that time. If the tooling produces the quality and dimensions we need, will go into fill production asap. I'll keep you in the loop!

Guys,

Update on brass. First run off of new tooling is still on track for first week of April. I'll be able to give you a good breakdown of dimensions at that time. If the tooling produces the quality and dimensions we need, will go into fill production asap. I'll keep you in the loop!
Woohoo! This is great. Thank you

My 7LRM brass case capacity is 88 grains of H20. ADG 300 PRC is ~93.5. Necked down to 7mm it is ~91.5. If I were wanting an LRM today I would just neck down ADG 300 PRC brass and get a reamer cut. Use 300 PRC bushing dies.

Last edited:
Guys,

Skip,
April 1 has come and gone. I understand with dumb **** communist shut down things will be delayed, but do you have an eta on the adg 7lrm brass?

My 7LRM brass case capacity is 88 grains of H20. ADG 300 PRC is ~93.5. Necked down to 7mm it is ~91.5. If I were wanting an LRM today I would just neck down ADG 300 PRC brass and get a reamer cut. Use 300 PRC bushing dies.
Ordered my reamer for this exact setup a few weeks ago, will be a great case design for 7mm.