Gun Safe search

Rogue safes. Built to custom safe and you can't get any better. They use a fire resistant cloth rather than sheetrock which is a wet protector and if your guns make it through the fire you will fight rust problems forever. They are heavy and great looking. Best of all it's your safe the way you want it built!

U know I am kind of on the fence about safes. I have two safes they are Liberty's. They are both lag bolted to the concrete floor. The guns i keep in there are most of my hunting rifles and shot guns. I have a small metal box in the house they call a safe more like a metal cabinet really but i built shelves in it for pistols and it is hidden by a false wall. That being said i have guns readily available when i need them that never go in a safe or much out of arms reach. Every weapon i own is insured on full replacement value policy. Both my wife and i have concealed carry permits and use them daily. I also agree with the guy who said dogs cause i have two that will no doubt bite ur *** if the wife or i are not here. Is that enough u never know there is a rash of home invasions going on here locally.

What else can u do?

Sorry to get off subject here but it bugs me that u work ur butt off for years and some low life takes all u worked for away in a few minutes...

Wow great opinions about safes. I really like the insurance idea. Are guns covered if they are not secured within the house? It's awesome that you can get your guns replaced while somebody is out possibly doing harm to others with the ones they stole from you. I'm not a commando nor do I have the ability to be aware of everything around me at all times as I have a wife and 3 kids so it is possible for a person to get a jump on me. I keep a pistol on my hip most of the time even while watching television and when I don't it is locked in the pistol box beneath my bed. The rest of my guns are in a 1 ton safe that would take a minor miracle for somebody to steal. Safes are a good idea for anti theft but may not work so well in a fire. I don't know because I have never been through it. As for dogs that bite. Minor obstacle.

I agree some dogs that bite are minor obstacles. I live out aways and have two kids who because of my wife and my work schedule are home alone a few hours everyday. I can't make assumptions for everyone dogs. As for mine tho my female may just chew on u a bit but if my kids are home alone my male rotty will eat who ever is messing around... Ask me how I know, I have already been to court over him when we used to live in town and some meth heads hopped our privacy fence and were trying to steal stuff out of my Land Cruiser...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.