Browning Gun Display Safe

The Real McCoy

Does any body know where I can get one or two of these safes? New or used in good condition. They have been discontinued for a while now and I am not having much luck locating one. It will work perfect with my basement remodeling.​
47b8dc06b3127cceb5e463964f1e00000045100ActnLli2atWNg

That BR 1 1/16 in. glass is tough. I remodeled a bank once and took the glass out to the dump and it took me 8 shots at 50 yds with a 30-06 before it broke.

I have an 18 Octagonal browning i just got from somebody but trying to sell for about $750.

I would pay that for an octogon Browning safe

I would sell it for more but i can't. I bought it from someone for 1000. Turned out that I can't get the darn thing open and rightly don't want to mess with it. I just got it two days ago. I put the code in but it acts like the battery is dead. I can't get into it or even know how to to change the battery. I know it's worth a lot more with it being a collectible and that browning doesn't make this model anymore. I see you live in Ohio I live in Oklahoma City.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.