Sportsman’s warehouse gun safe

Firedad

Anyone happen to know what model Liberty makes for sportsman's? This is the one in particular I'm looking at
7F2E4A66-0B5E-4DB2-A3B5-08F12F27EDA9.png

Not sure, but look up liberty safes web site for the 48 gun safes. Should be able to figure it out. these things are heavy. Make sure you have them well supported wherever you put one.

I did look the issue is the info is spotty on every website. I went in the local Liberty dealer and the guy didn't know what he's talking about. I may need to go in again to see if I can get a salesman that does know. Size and ratings are the same as the USA series but the price difference is so drastic that I'm concerned that there are features missing on the sportsmans version

Sometimes companies make deals with retailers that don't normally happen with smaller companies like gun stores. I'd take it. Sounds like a bargain to me. Had to move my safe out to room off the car port when we got hardwood floors. Have it bolted to the cement floor. Wife vetoed it being in the house with the new expensive floors.