Gun Buy Back

There are plenty of semi that will work allmost as good as the others if every one keepd quiet about it things will work to are benefit.let them take the ars and the aks.Every thing will be fine.the dems are not smart enough to figure it out.

Well when you're referring to politicians that are attempting to talk about something that they know nothing about and are just fishing for votes, that should be your first indication that he is the type of politician " that you know when he's lying because his lips are moving. "

Last edited:
Well, unfortunately, I wanted to do some fishing and my wife told me she could smell my AR sitting in the corner. Apparently I practice too much and clean too little, so I took a small cleaning kit, put it in the tackle box, grabbed the AR and my fishing poles and off I went. Got on the bayou, put a pole in the water, pulled the rear pin, and then some monster fish took off with my pole. The reel handle caught the side of the boat, so I jumped for it. Well ya don't do that, cause the boat flipped and all my standard capacity 30 round mags, rifle, case, and cleaning kit went to the bottom. I was able to get the boat righted and paddle back to the dock. I will miss that rifle. Have a nice day Beto.

Beto O'Rourke wants to buy back all assault rifles. So what's an assault rifles? Assault "a physical attack." "actual bodily harm" So When I loaded my national match with a 30 round magazine and sat it on a tripod pointing at main street it never attempted to fire once. It sat there 2 days and never once fired. So it's not an assault rifle cause it never attempted to harm anyone. But when I wanted to ship my Nikon scope in for repair and the local FedEx would not box or ship it cause it was a gun part I tried to explain to the guy behind the counter it was not a "gun part" but an option. Told him the only hazard it posed to him was if I beat him with it. So I have a assault scope? OH No I'm the assault not the tool in my hand
I know this is going to start some *Rule 4 Violation* but by my understanding of English any and all my rifles could be considered assault riffles. And after 20 years as a Marine I'm going to classify my hand guns as a assault weapon to (as long as it's less the 100 yards).
My guns are not for sale

Beto O'Rourke wants to buy back all assault rifles. So what's an assault rifles? Assault "a physical attack." "actual bodily harm" So When I loaded my national match with a 30 round magazine and sat it on a tripod pointing at main street it never attempted to fire once. It sat there 2 days and never once fired. So it's not an assault rifle cause it never attempted to harm anyone. But when I wanted to ship my Nikon scope in for repair and the local FedEx would not box or ship it cause it was a gun part I tried to explain to the guy behind the counter it was not a "gun part" but an option. Told him the only hazard it posed to him was if I beat him with it. So I have a assault scope? OH No I'm the assault not the tool in my hand
I know this is going to start some *Rule 4 Violation* but by my understanding of English any and all my rifles could be considered assault riffles. And after 20 years as a Marine I'm going to classify my hand guns as a assault weapon to (as long as it's less the 100 yards).
If they become illegal I'll just classify mine as undocumented.

It has irritated me when I talk to my hunting buddies about the gun laws here in California and all I get is, "I don't care, I don't have an AR. It does not effect me."

- We now have to go through a state background check for every purchase of ammo, even .22 LR. No more buying ammo over the internet.

- Neighbor has a very old, very expensive, beautiful bolt action from so long ago that they did not worry about having serial numbers. He was told that he must bring it to the state, fill out some forms, and prove that he has stamped serial numbers onto this gun. He does not own an assault rifle.

- I cannot loan a deer rifle to my neighbor so that he can take his kid out deer hunting this without doing a private party transfer overseen by the state. I cannot loan it for one day. It is a mdl 94 Winchester, not an assault rifle.

- We lost the right many years ago to possess a 50 BMG for target competition as it is a "weapon of war". But it is not an assault rifle.

- If a 50 BMG is forbidden because it is a weapon of war, what about any gun that can deliver five 250 gr bullets into a 5 inch circle at 1000 yards or further called? Do you really need a 25X scope or should that be banned?

- Senate bill 61 has passed and it is now on the governors desk for signing. We will now be limited to one firearm purchase per month, hand gun or long gun. Does not matter if it is not an assault weapon.

- Assembly bill 1297 has passed and is now on the governors desk for signing. This will remove the maximum fee a local authority can charge on the concealed carry permit application. Imagine if the bill targeted all firearms. How many guns would you have if you still had the second amendment but you had to pay $1000 per year to have the gun.

- Your Ex is ****ed at you for getting re-married, she is dating one of your co-workers. You're a big man and it does not bother you, you wish her the best. You found out the hard way that both she and the co-worker claimed that you are dangerous. Then 14 members SWAT team show in an MRAP, they take your guns, every single one while you sat on the curb in handcuffs. But don't worry, you can spend thousands of dollars to hire a lawyer and go to count in a month or so to have them returned, maybe, rusted and scratched.

It is said that America is protected by four important boxes; the speakers box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

When we talk about this are we talking about "gun buy backs" or confiscation, call it what it is.

If the second amendment goes, the first will not be far behind.

To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle.

There are plenty of semi that will work allmost as good as the others if every one keepd quiet about it things will work to are benefit.let them take the ars and the aks.Every thing will be fine.the dems are not smart enough to figure it out.
Govmt takeover is the end game...lots of emotional topics used as the "outrage of the day" to justify govmt take over of freedoms and choice. Guns, health care, student debt, hate speech, political correctness, etc., all tools used to justify govmt actions..founding fathers warned about the insatiable appetite of government over freedom. Apathy and lack of understanding history and our constitution and bill of rights is a cancer spreading today. The media and schools are not helping and values have degraded a lot. Expect bad outcomes until root causes are attacked. Do something small every day to change this cancer in our country. I worry about this more than all the outrages of the day...by the way, millions of democrats own guns also and they luv their guns too but "trust" in govmt to do right thing. Sorry, I see the gun issue as a much deeper and dangerous issue, unfortunately. Be safe, strong, and free. Voting against the progressive agendas will temporarily help keep our freedoms but not secure them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.