REPORT: Leftists Shocked To Discover Guns Are Heavily Regulated, Gun Control Preventing Coronavirus Panic Buys

As a gun owner in California, I just have to sit back and laugh as the commies scramble for guns when they realize that the police have stopped enforcing the law and are most likely not going to be around if they are victims of crimes perpetrated by the residents of ghettos and homeless encampments that they created.

I have plenty so for me it is comedy.

I was just watching a comedy live stream from Sam Tripoli in LA where he unboxed his new Kriss Vector, about the stupidest panic buy I can imagine. He went running around his backyard pointing it everywhere with zero trigger discipline and I don't know if he understands how to clear the gun. I'm going to laugh when his neighbors call the police or "Red flag" him. He's not a bad person, he just doesn't know any better.

I play it smart, my neighbors don't know what I have and I know what to do if I have to defend myself. I'm not going to get in trouble because I know the law and if that fails, I know lawyers too.

I actually know how to use my guns and practice gun safety. The people running around buying guns have no idea.

I'm looking forward to the first time a new liberal gun owner violates the "assault weapon" ban or gets caught carrying concealed and then figures out that it's almost impossible to get a CCW license unless you live in a conservative rural county.

It's not worth the years of having my civil rights denied and abused but I am going to be laughing.

As a gun owner in California, I just have to sit back and laugh as the commies scramble for guns when they realize that the police have stopped enforcing the law and are most likely not going to be around if they are victims of crimes perpetrated by the residents of ghettos and homeless encampments that they created.

I have plenty so for me it is comedy.

I was just watching a comedy live stream from Sam Tripoli in LA where he unboxed his new Kriss Vector, about the stupidest panic buy I can imagine. He went running around his backyard pointing it everywhere with zero trigger discipline and I don't know if he understands how to clear the gun. I'm going to laugh when his neighbors call the police or "Red flag" him. He's not a bad person, he just doesn't know any better.

I play it smart, my neighbors don't know what I have and I know what to do if I have to defend myself. I'm not going to get in trouble because I know the law and if that fails, I know lawyers too.

I actually know how to use my guns and practice gun safety. The people running around buying guns have no idea.

I'm looking forward to the first time a new liberal gun owner violates the "assault weapon" ban or gets caught carrying concealed and then figures out that it's almost impossible to get a CCW license unless you live in a conservative rural county.

It's not worth the years of having my civil rights denied and abused but I am going to be laughing.

Is it true that cali people need to show two forms of ID to buy a gun?

It has been a while since I have bought a gun but I think it is ID and two proof of residency documents.

I fail to understand why anyone would try to fake California residency to buy a gun here if they could just as easily do it in a free state and get a larger selection of guns at lower prices. Also I think NICS or the check CA does in the 10 day waiting period would catch nonresidents any way but none of our laws make sense unless you see them for what they are, just hundreds of inconveniences designed to have a chilling effect on the gun rights of law abiding people.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.