Financing the Gun and Gun Parts Manufacturers

This Administration is having Rahm Emanuel put political pressure on the big named Banks, to limit their lines of credit to the firearms industry, unless they cave in on the gun control issues. This is just an idea, but why couldn't the NRA open a bank, that would be financed through NRA Members, as well as any American gun owner that wanted to buy stock it this bank? "Constitution Bank", or "Freedom Bank" could be backed by every responsible gun owner in the Country, and ONLY lend money to Firearms Manufacturers, and parts manufacturers? If every gun owner in the Country bought $100.00 in stock per year, (or more) we could finance the firearms industry ourselves, and eliminate the possibility of Government pressure from the financial end?
Just a thought. Not sure if it is a "Post-able" subject, or not? I think I will send a similar email to the NRA as well. Thanks for the awesome website Len.

What goes round - comes round.

Wonder how Rahm is gonna like when that same industry cuts the Chicago PD off, no guns, no parts, no ammo?

If every gun owner in the country refused to do business with Chicago based companies, with any firearms company that continued to do business with the City of Chicago and any bank that went along with Rahm you'd hear some bawlin' and squallin'.

If i recall correctly, Cabela's already has their own bank. I'm sure they wouldn't mind financing the gun companies so that we would come and buy more stuff from them. Just a thought. Have a good one!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.