Group Buy for Patagonia Ballistics Program

If you're gonna offer a group buy, we need to know the price?
Sorry, didn't read through all the post to see we needed to send a PM or email.

Please send me a PM with pricing and terms

Last edited:
Patagonia Ballistics!

Thanks Fellows,

We've got about half the amount of people we need for the maximum discount!

Not bad for 2 days any of you wanting more info or wanting on my list.

Send me an e-mail at ....
[email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

eaglet: I agree w/ you. For $100.00 on ebay you can get a axim x5 w/ about 300% more power and lot's more applications than a palm. Plus you can go on the internet. It's about the same size as a palm too. I've been using this thing outside for a year w/ no hiccups w/ exbal.

eaglet: I agree w/ you. For $100.00 on ebay you can get a axim x5 w/ about 300% more power and lot's more applications than a palm. Plus you can go on the internet. It's about the same size as a palm too. I've been using this thing outside for a year w/ no hiccups w/ exbal.

Yes, I have the Axim X50v and has been a sweet heart. On 2005 we hunted under very cold coditions and it pulled us through, on 2006 it was there all the time to get 5 big game animals; and this year it's smoking ready, it has been in action and it's ready to go hunting! I'm happy with it! :)

Patagonia Ballistics!

So far all the names I've got that are 100% committed are...

Eaglet on LRH
Stormrider on LRH
Sniper1* on SH
McKay on SH
Sid Post on LRH & SH
Bandit45 on SH
XPHunter on LRH
Altahunter on LRH
kappajoe

If you wish to be added to the list please send me an e-mail with both your legal name and your forum name as well as the forum.

This will help me keep good records!

[email protected]

Thanks,

Chuck

Last edited:
Patagonia Ballistics! Lowlight Speaks out!!

Hey folks here's what Lowlight the owner operator of "The Sniper's Hide had to say about the Patagonia LoadBase 2.0. It was in answer to my query I made a few days ago titled...Need help with PDA, Palms, pocket PCs?????? .

Anyhow here's what he said,
"I just started playing with Patagonia's LoadBase 2.0, up to now I Have used Horus ATRAG, ExBal, and FFS, and for a complete system, from Load Develop, to Target Analysis ending with Ballistic Tables, Loadbase is by far the most robust and customizable of all.

Honestly, and this is just me, ExBal is my least Favorite of the bunch, and because I like and have had the best luck with Palm Pilots over Windows Mobile Platforms, I use ATRAG the most, but for accuracy, customization and power the Windows based systems are the best.

Field Firing Solution has the best field system you can use. From the GPS interface to drag coefficient to adjust the numbers, Lex Talus as the best field computer. For start up brawn and for multiple systems, Horus is the easiest, and best because it runs off a chip. But it is too expensive for most.

For the reloader, and the person who shoots multiple platforms, LoadBase wins hands down. I haven't dug that far into the system, but the bullet library alone is insane. The LogBook feature and Target Analysis is key, and if you collect data this puts it all at your fingertips. The Price of LoadBase is sweet too, it really gives you a lot for the money.

As far as basic accuracy in their tables, they are all the same, Garbage in gets you Garbage out, but Field Firing Solution and LoadBase are the best for tweaking it to perfection.

My biggest beef, I have used several Palm Pilots and not one has every let me down (in any situation and I use them constantly, I keep them for classes so I can help students adjust), so they work really good. I had one iPAQ Windows Mobile and it died with no warning in short order and while I have a replacement, I have yet to set it back up because it disappointed me so the first time.

For the ExBal clan, it's good, nothing really wrong with it, but it is not as friendly as the rest, not even Horus, but ExBal hasn't really gone where it could have and where both FFS and Loadbase have gone.

Depending what you want to do, they are all accurate, but if you are a stickler for details and plan on using them under multiple conditions with multiple bullet platforms, you really want to invest in FFS/Precision Workbench or Loadbase. The rest for the guys who never leave their home range. Those guys can get by with a 5.11 watch which is just a single user Horus Interface."

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=262161#Post262161

Chuck

Last edited:
Huntinfool,
Thanks for sharig that. It's good!! I can't wait to get
my paws on it! :) :)

Last edited:

Eaglet on LRH
Stormrider on LRH
Sniper1* on SH
McKay on SH
Sid Post on LRH & SH
Bandit45 on SH
XPHunter on LRH
Altahunter on LRH
kappajoe
Zombie on SH
Channelkat on SH
Blacktail on LRH
Long450 on LRH
datum98 on SH
gtofan on SH

If you wish to be added to the list please send me an e-mail with both your legal name and your forum name as well as the forum.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

Last edited:
Ballistics GB bump

Eaglet on LRH
Stormrider on LRH
Sniper1* on SH
McKay on SH
Sid Post on LRH & SH
Bandit45 on SH
XPHunter on LRH
Altahunter on LRH
kappajoe
Zombie on SH
Channelkat on SH
Blacktail on LRH
Long450 on LRH
datum98 on SH
gtofan on SH

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

Huntinfool,
I'm glad! That means we already have 16 including you... :D
What's next? We're ready to dance!!! Are we setting a final date?
If we do please don't make it too long from now! :cool: :) :D

Eaglet on LRH
Stormrider on LRH
Sniper1* on SH
McKay on SH
Sid Post on LRH & SH
Bandit45 on SH
XPHunter on LRH
Altahunter on LRH
kappajoe
Zombie on SH
Channelkat on SH
Blacktail on LRH
Long450 on LRH
datum98 on SH
gtofan on SH

[email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

Patagonia Ballistics!

LOL! You read my mind!! While you were typing this post I was typing this one on a another form to check my spelling! Here's your answer!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Fellows,

Here's what I'm intending to do. I'm going to turn this list into Patagonia Wed. the 15th of Aug.

But I'm going to start another list to keep the group buy going for those who maybe haven't seen it yet.

I'm doing this because there are several of us who are ready and I don't want to keep you waiting forever!

Thanks,
Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts