Gray Wolf Killed Michigan LP

You know we had T-Rex wandering around at one time but no need to bring him back. Wait! Unless the environment is Capital cities or National Capital. Seems logical then.

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpeg
    IMG_4780.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 54
Would like to see the T-Rex re-introduced into Southern CA, DC, MD, Portland, San Fran where all the Eco Environmentalists live and try to determine what species of animals should be re-introduced and where. That should be right up on the list with the Ground Owls, Purple footed Mice, and Poison Ivey, Oh and can't leave out Fire Ants along with Amazon Killer Honey Bees.
Need to have Theropods/Reptiles, Mammals, Vegetations, Foul/Warblers, and Insects on their to do list for saving the Planet and Humanity.
I participate in my local Deer Management program for the county I live in. Heard DC was against a similar program being started there and wanted to introduce wolves to solve the problem. IDIOTS!

You herds are f'ed bud. Sorry to say.

Summary of the area I hunt in CO:
2022 hunting season is reduced suddenly due to high winter kill
2024, same areas are going from OTC tags to draw to reduce hunting (and promote herd recovery)
2023 wolves are released

The math does not work...
But it's not about math, it's about liberal agendas that simply don't know *** they are actually doing.

Fortunately for them, granola is still plentily available!

Heard DC was against a similar program being started there and wanted to introduce wolves to solve the problem. IDIOTS!
I think that sounds like a GREAT idea, but I think they also need big cats and a few Grizz, just for good measure.
In fact, since THEY seem to be able to tell US what predators we need why are we even debating? The reverse should be true, too, right?