Got it done at 1,260 yards

Nope, just one. In the on the mountain pics, it fell down the mountain when shot and broke off six plus inches on both sides. Guides recovered the broken pieces and super glued them back on for the other pics.
Cool, nice service to preserve your prize.

Any info on how the bullets preformed at that distance? That's quite a poke with a mono.
I shoot Badlands Bulldozer, solid copper bullets at 6.5mm 125 grain. First shot I later learned winged him on his back leg. Second shot was perfect, angling up and back, looking away, exit wound. Those bullets are the **** !

That is just incredible. Congratulations!!!! The hunt of a lifetime and a magnificent trophy!!!The big smile on your face says it all. Dan and Forrest are both excellent teachers. !!

Daaang son! Well done. I just got back from an extended trip to Africa and that kinda drained the piggy bank:)! I'm guessing that Tajik trip was not cheap. Might be minute before I can get back out somewhere overseas. Also, I'm a former fighter pilot/contingency mission planner who once held a very high clearance...not sure anything with a "stan" in the name is for me--Ha...so for now, I'll just have to live it vicariously through your video!

Daaang son! Well done. I just got back from an extended trip to Africa and that kinda drained the piggy bank:)! I'm guessing that Tajik trip was not cheap. Might be minute before I can get back out somewhere overseas. Also, I'm a former fighter pilot/contingency mission planner who once held a very high clearance...not sure anything with a "stan" in the name is for me--Ha...so for now, I'll just have to live it vicariously through your video!
Best trip of my life - Stan was a non issue, super safe

Any info on how the bullets preformed at that distance? That's quite a poke with a mono.
Do the math, or read my post on page 2 if you want it done for you. It's a long poke for sure, but bullet performance wouldn't be in question at all.

Not all monos have horrific BCs. The altitude helps a lot as well.