Antelope at 1150 yards

Excellent job Bob! Congratulations.

I was just saying (in relation to Jeffs' long kill) You fellas that make these cold bore 1 shot kills beyond 1000 yds are in a league above most of us.

Very Cool seeing it on video, thanks for posting it.

What kind of video camera are you using and it's optical zoom range?

I use a Sony Handycam HDR-UX10 with the disc recording set on HD. This model has the higher quality Vario-sonnar lens. Then on that I put a 1.9X doubler on it. All of this is on a tripod.

I deliberately included the part where the shot goes away just to show how difficult it is for a single person to not only make a long range shot but also to get a recording. Lots of times I just cannot get everything done in time.

Bob, Great shot and a great recording. Thanks for sharing. I must say though that your roughing it when camping doesn't seem to affect you any!:)

nice shot. 7mm AM is a sweet rifle. need to get me one of those, then one of those, then 2 or 3 of these. some day so many to choose from boggles the mind. congrats on nice shot!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.