FX120i scale black Friday deal

Ok call down fellas. It's somewhere around $500 year round. Has been for several years. I have steered many of men in that direction saving them from spending $700+. Since Adams auto trickler came out they have been the #1 place to purchase the A&D Fx120i. Just trying to help out. It's not a deal someone has to rush on

Happy Thanksgiving,
Joe S

Ok call down fellas. It's somewhere around $500 year round. Has been for several years. I have steered many of men in that direction saving them from spending $700+. Since Adams auto trickler came out they have been the #1 place to purchase the A&D Fx120i. Just trying to help out. It's not a deal someone has to rush on

Happy Thanksgiving,
Joe S

Good to know.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Finally settled on this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NWY9G2/?tag=lrhmag19-20

I see it weighs to .05 grain , but I couldn't find what type of scale it is . do you know if it is a magnetic force , or a strain gauge type scale ? strain gauge scales are finicky to trickle powder on . I'll try to find a youtube video showing the difference , there was a good one a few years ago .

the FX120i is .02 grains , and it is a magnetic force scale .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.