Free CPS to worthy home.

I can attest to it's function being absolutely easy on my hands. No stress whatsoever priming hundreds of cases, easy to adjust for depth/crush and a marvellously smooth operation.
I have shown it around at every match I have been to, it's the least I can do really.
Not sure if the Australian market has embraced it yet, but everyone has been impressed with it...just like me. Cannot recommend it higher. Great product.

Cheers.

I'll just get straight to the point, I have done absolutely nothing to rate to get a free CPS. I want one because they are the sweetest priming tool on the market by far.

I more then likely won't load any cartridges for poor inner city kids to go on their first hunt, my hands don't hurt from using my old priming tool and I'm not going to share it with my friends. I'll bolt it to the bench and prime a whole bunch of cartridges with it every year with a smug smile on my face!

I'll just get straight to the point, I have done absolutely nothing to rate to get a free CPS. I want one because they are the sweetest priming tool on the market by far.

I more then likely won't load any cartridges for poor inner city kids to go on their first hunt, my hands don't hurt from using my old priming tool and I'm not going to share it with my friends. I'll bolt it to the bench and prime a whole bunch of cartridges with it every year with a smug smile on my face!
nothing like no BS honesty gotta love it

My sons and I love to shoot and hunt. Both of my sons (20 and 15) want to learn how to reload. We have talked to a couple of local people about it and one gentleman offered to teach them. Now we just need to start gathering the tools it takes to get started. This would be a great tool to help get us on the way to reloading. This site has been a great help with many things pertaining to shooting and long range hunting so adding reloading to the list will make it that much better! Thanks

We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!
I'm in if still available

I'll throw my hat in the ring, I think the fire department guy should get it though.

During this shortage, I have been loading 308 GMM duplication loads for the local departments, they haven't been able to source practice ammo. I've been using a lot of my own components because they can't get their hands on components either. I've been operating on the 'hand shake and promise' that we'll square up some day on the costs.