Free CPS to worthy home.

orkan

We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!

Cool!
Well, I'd love it.
When my rheumatoid arthritis is acting up, to give an idea, I can't even hold a bottle of beer. Lately it's been bothering my left knee and the balls of my feet.
Hate the disease. My method of management is diet, reducing stress, and exercise (when it doesn't hurt too much).
I am one of the lucky ones who responds to hydroxycholorquinone.
I describe RA to people as your body attacking it self at the tendon bonding to the joints. It's a disease of motion. If you stop moving, you get stiffer than a wedding pr**k.

edit to add: I'm sure there are others who need/deserve it more. I currently use three different hand primers, for the simple reason that I *want* to keep my hand strength up. It's very important to me to stay able bodied into my old age.

Last edited:
I've been gathering parts for the volunteer fire department I am chief of to do a rifle raffle. Have top tier barrel and stock manufacturer committed. Adding something like this as an add on or second draw would be awesome and possibly draw more people in, if not claimed yet.

But our location is Lee County Kentucky. One of the most economically distressed areas of the country. Our local government has no funding to support the expensive nature of running a fire department (almost $3k per member just for gear to wear that only lasts 10 years), add on apparatus maintenance, other equipment such as extrication tools, etc...

Our fund raising was already down 95% for 2020 because of covid restrictions in place within the state, and put in place by state fire commission, then 2021 hit even harder. We were covered in ice for the half of February, then when the ice and snow started to melt, we also got hit by historic raining, being the city where the 3 tributaries of the Kentucky River come together, led to historic flooding which made national news (https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/02/us/kentucky-flood-vaccine-boat-rescue/index.html). The local business that normal make donations are fighting now just to reopen or rebuild. So I am forecasting almost no local fundraising funds, which typically makes up 85-90% of our total fundraising.

Last edited:
As a person just getting into LR shooting right now and wanting to start reloading I'd love an opportunity to have this.
I have absolutely nothing for reloading right so this would be my very first piece to get started.

Last edited:
We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!
Good for you a very generous act, I hope you sell a thousand more for this one your giving to a person in need

Here is my case:
I am starting out on LRSH and have just graduated from 6.5 CM (out to 1000 yds) to a Savage 112 338 LM (worling on 3 miles) and while I work up to 3 miles I am having a 50 BMG put together for an assult on 4 miles. So
Lapua 338.jpg

, as you might assume, I am completely out of money at this time. But I have the ammo and a press and Lapua 338 LM dies, Still working on finding dies for 50Cal that wont cost me an arm and a leg.

I guess I could add that I am 84 years old and a retired (15 years) member of the Volunteer Fire department......LOL
Oh yeah, and until a few years ago our town was designated as a "Collonia."
Dang, I am going to have to hire a secutary in order to keep up with record keeping on this.

As a person just getting into LR shooting right now and wanting to start reloading I'd love an opportunity to have this.
I have absolutely nothing for reloading right so this would be my very first piece to get started.
Well if we are adding info then I guess I'll through put there I'm a disabled vet of 13yrs active duty service.
No matter who is chosen I am sure they will be very grateful and I hope this results in good karma with lots more units sold for this good deed.

I guess I need to get out more often. I don't have a clue what a CPS is!
Are people / companies too lazy to spell complete words anymore? Why all the abbreviations?

Competition Primer Seater

[h3][/h3]

He has it spelled out on his site but the acronym is easier to write.

Turns out copy and paste from the site makes the font large.