Free CPS to worthy home.

I live on a budget because of my wife and her MSI work all the time I can really never afford to buy the things I need I don't want I can I live in Washington Things are tough for me and my wife I try to take care where the best I can I buy things when I can but most all of my money goes to save my wife from living a horrible life So if I could please use this product that somebody thought was a broken I would love to have it thank you so much

I'll throw my name in the ring as I'm about fed up with trying to seat small primers in mass quantiles. Looking for a full proof option. I've been following the product and it looks great. Too bad your customer was looking for an excuse.

I really want to start reloading one day and currently don't own a thing except used brass. I approach shooting with a scientific flavor, looking for extreme accuracy. But it appears now is the worst time in the history of reloading to get started! I have four young boys (11, 9, 7 and 7) & I look forward to shooting and hunting with them one day. (So far they've only shot a pellet gun, but all did great).

That said, there's got to be a home out their more worthy than ours. Very classy of you to offer such a nice gift!

Only yesterday I crawled out from under the rock that I've been hiding under and learned of these tools. Of course I want one! Can't justify it at this time. Am interested to see who it goes to and why.

Not looking for the freebie cuz I know there's folks that are'nt as fortunate as me that could really use it . I'd just like to know the name of the company so I can get one cuz they look badass.