For those wanting a 6.5 Creed...

Dont have any links but I"ll wager there are even better deals to be had on 243, 260 and 708 units ;-)

Dont have any links but I"ll wager there are even better deals to be had on 243, 260 and 708 units ;-)
Maybe so, but the 308 and 300wm were regular price there. The creed was the only one on sale in that model. They don't make a 243 or 7-08 in the 5r model.

I ordered one today! Couldn't pass up that deal and been wanting to try a 5r for a while. I didn't even notice the rebate till I saw your post. But after clicking on the rebate form it only lists the 700 5r. Is that the same as the 700 5r gen 2? I'm kinda thinking not. It also says you must send in the original cash register receipt.....online order so no cash register receipt.....wonder how that would work?

I ordered one today! Couldn't pass up that deal and been wanting to try a 5r for a while. I didn't even notice the rebate till I saw your post. But after clicking on the rebate form it only lists the 700 5r. Is that the same as the 700 5r gen 2? I'm kinda thinking not. It also says you must send in the original cash register receipt.....online order so no cash register receipt.....wonder how that would work?
I think you can send your email order receipt from midway. Just print it and attach it to the rebate form. It says 5r stainless in the description and 5r in the checkbox. All 5r are stainless, whether gen 1 or 2- gen 2 is also Cerakote but I don't think it matters. I would check the box and send it in- midway says it's applicable on their site so you should be good to go.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.