for all you Banish 30 owners

has anyone had the problem of trying to take a Banish 30 apart to clean? after getting a new baffle from Mack Bros for one that I damaged I put it back together correctly and used anti-sieze on all treads so it would not freeze together from heat.so today I saw carbon cloud come out while testing loads so time to clean right? took front cap off and removed the 2 baffles then tried to unscrew the other 2 pieces from the main body but they will not unscrew at all, I only put it together hand tight. so put it in the sonic cleaner nice and clean now but will not come apart to get the baffles out to finish cleaning, any ideas? thanks Jim
Did you ever get the extension apart as I am having the same problem now.

Just a fyi. I'm in Arizona now. Wanted to clean one of my banish 30 i have here cause I have time and it really carbon up. So i bought 2 jugs of clr. Soaked it over night. The next afternoon i literally twisted it apart and tapped it a bit and all baffles fell out. It was a holy crap....that's easy. I have no tools out here. I probably had 300 rounds through it. Give it a try. Surprised the heck out of me

Did you ever get the extension apart as I am having the same problem now.
I called and talked with SC and he told me to take a towel and put it on a block of wood and grip the silencer and smack it pretty hard and it should help loosen it up. I tried this and it didn't help. I tried belt wrench and try just slipped, so I wrapped the silencer with rags and used a pipe wrench so to not mare it and was able to get it loose. This is also after soaking it in cpl over night.

Had the same issue with mine a few weeks back . First time apart and only maybe 100 rds thru it. I was able to use a torch and a strap wrench to get the extension to come apart . Soaked baffles on crl and re assembled . I will need to put some anti seize on the threads before I take it back out.

I always use anti seize on the treads but have had to take it to SC twice to get it apart. from now on I will just soak it in CLR and not take it apart

has anyone had the problem of trying to take a Banish 30 apart to clean? after getting a new baffle from Mack Bros for one that I damaged I put it back together correctly and used anti-sieze on all treads so it would not freeze together from heat.so today I saw carbon cloud come out while testing loads so time to clean right? took front cap off and removed the 2 baffles then tried to unscrew the other 2 pieces from the main body but they will not unscrew at all, I only put it together hand tight. so put it in the sonic cleaner nice and clean now but will not come apart to get the baffles out to finish cleaning, any ideas? thanks Jim
Baffles came apart no problem with use of supplied tool. Internal sleeve won't come out and I can't get the suppressor reassembled to where it doesn't have a gap between the main body and the extension. Silencer Central shows that the chamber sleeve comes out but mine won't move after using multiple cleaners and heat. The Banish 30 isn't much good when you can't use it.

After a good 15 hour soak in clr and 2 strap wrenches it has come apart! halleliujah, cleaned and put back together with some high temp grease. I will be pulling apart and regreasing the threads in between shoots. Thanks to others for the suggestions.

Am having that same issue right now. Trying penetrating oil. Sonic cleaned 4 times with detergent before this, no luck yet. Someone else used rubber strap wrenches. I only had one and could not get enough torque to budge anything.