for all you Banish 30 owners

That one looks good so does the 46.
I did just discover an issue with my Banish 30. The cap on the muzzle end unscrews and is not supposed to be able to be removed according to the manual. I'm assuming they just Rocksett or Loctite them in place at the factory and mine didn't set up or the thread locker was improperly applied?

Last edited:
Baffles came apart no problem with use of supplied tool. Internal sleeve won't come out and I can't get the suppressor reassembled to where it doesn't have a gap between the main body and the extension. Silencer Central shows that the chamber sleeve comes out but mine won't move after using multiple cleaners and heat. The Banish 30 isn't much good when you can't use it.
Just cleaned mine for the first time in a sonic clean with simple green. Couldn't get sleeve to come out with baffles. Took a while to get notches to line up with sleeve but final got it. FYI simple green and sonic cleaner stripped part of black paint from can.

Don't worry about getting the sleeve out because you will likely never be able to get it out. Cleaning the baffles is more important. I have had the best luck cleaning the baffles with the sonic cleaner but have not tried simple green.