First suppressor

remingtonman

im looking at buying my first suppressor but wanted to get some info from those who are knowledgeable about them.

I'm looking to get a do all suppressor to put on my Cva scout 357max for subsonic deer hunting to 300 blackout and up to 7mm rem mag.
Suppressors I'm looking at are:

-Rugged ( I don't think they offer a 35 cal can though).
-Crux
-sig sauer
-Dead air sandman.

Do you all know of any better 35 caliber suppressors? Thanks in advance

Call Dave over at Liberty Suppressors in Georgia. They make a lot of specialty cans for pistol cartridges and things like that. He might can even make you a can specially for what your specific needs are. They're really cool folks and are super innovative and on top of the custom shop suppressor game.

im looking at buying my first suppressor but wanted to get some info from those who are knowledgeable about them.

I'm looking to get a do all suppressor to put on my Cva scout 357max for subsonic deer hunting to 300 blackout and up to 7mm rem mag.
Suppressors I'm looking at are:

-Rugged ( I don't think they offer a 35 cal can though).
-Crux
-sig sauer
-Dead air sandman.

Do you all know of any better 35 caliber suppressors? Thanks in advance

I spoke with an engineer from Witt Machine about the Dirty 30, he's opened them up and ran them on 375's and 416's.
They claim some pretty incredible performance, you might give them a call and see if they'd open one up for you.
https://www.wittmachine.net/canooter-valve-copy.html

I find it pretty simple when it comes to purchasing a can. There are many manufactures out there who make decent suppressors but when considering you get what you pay for in it's functionality weight etc. I would make my choice by what the military is using. Reliability based on combat and real time experience. I'm just saying, oorah!

I find it pretty simple when it comes to purchasing a can. There are many manufactures out there who make decent suppressors but when considering you get what you pay for in it's functionality weight etc. I would make my choice by what the military is using. Reliability based on combat and real time experience. I'm just saying, oorah!
OK Knight, tell us what the Military is using.... specifics please

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.