First post.

PatrickC

New rifle in 300 PRC.

I just bought a Bergara Ridgeback in 300 PRC. Putting a Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56mm. Wanting to set it up for 1000+ yard shooting.

Any advice on mounting the scope?

Been reloading for decades and was wanting to know what bullets and powders I should focus on?

New rifle in 300 PRC.

I just bought a Bergara Ridgeback in 300 PRC. Putting a Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56mm. Wanting to set it up for 1000+ yard shooting.

Been reloading for decades and was wanting to know what bullets and powders I should focus on?
Welcome from North Carolina

Welcome from OH…,Where will you shoot long range?

That's a pretty decent setup to get started with. Is the rifle just for long range target shooting or potentially hunting also?

I'd get a decent 20 moa rail….TPS, Seekins, EGW, etc and rings from the same company.

Sounds like you received some good load advice. You might consider what you can do to improve concentricity, neck tension, powder charge and primer seating consistency.

Last edited:
New rifle in 300 PRC.

Welcome from Idaho. When you shoot your new rifle will you give an update of function and accuracy please? Thank you and have fun.