First post.

Dam son ! I have a Sako 300 win mag that's had only 12 rounds through it. There's a nieghbor friend where my dad lives and I grew up. Late 70's he bought the rifle and wanted me to sight it in for him. I used 9 rounds. About 3 and a half years ago I was at my dad's house. The neighbor told me to come over to his house. He said you know that rifle you told me that I ever wanted to sell to tell you ? He said he hadn't shot it in 20 years and he only shot it 3 times. He's 86. I didn't even remember brand of rifle it was. I bought it from him for $500.00. he said that's what I paid for it. I felt so guilty next day I gave him another $100.00. I still feel guilty... I've never shot it. Has an Luepold 6x20 one inch scope on it. I don't know why I tell these old stories? 🙄🤔

Dam son ! I have a Sako 300 win mag that's had only 12 rounds through it. There's a nieghbor friend where my dad lives and I grew up. Late 70's he bought the rifle and wanted me to sight it in for him. I used 9 rounds. About 3 and a half years ago I was at my dad's house. The neighbor told me to come over to his house. He said you know that rifle you told me that I ever wanted to sell to tell you ? He said he hadn't shot it in 20 years and he only shot it 3 times. He's 86. I didn't even remember brand of rifle it was. I bought it from him for $500.00. he said that's what I paid for it. I felt so guilty next day I gave him another $100.00. I still feel guilty... I've never shot it. Has an Luepold 6x20 one inch scope on it. I don't know why I tell these old stories? 🙄🤔
I enjoyed the story!! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, that rifle had a ferocious kick!