Fierce rifles muzzle threads?

outdoorsmunn

My uncle has a Fierce 6.5 creedmoor that is probably 3-4 years old. I am not sure on the exact model, but I know it has a thumbhole stock and a fluted thin(ish) steel barrel with radial brake. He is wanting my help to order a suppressor since I've got a bunch and I'm familiar with the process and hoops that need jumped through. We are looking at trying a GA Precision Jåger suppressor but I don't know what the thread specs are on his Fierce rifle. I have asked Fierce a couple of times with no response. Does anybody here know what threads they use on stainless barrels with the radial brake?

dolomite_supafly

LRH Team Member
Thread pitch gauges are cheap and leave no doubt what the thread is. Any gunsmith worth a crap will measure for free.

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
What is the barrel diameter at the end? I can tell you what it should be threaded to. If he can pull the brake off and measure the ID of the threads on the brake that will tell you also. It’s either 9/16-24 or 1/2-28 if it’s a smaller barrel

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
Mine are 1/2” 28. Pretty small thread for a 30cal case in my mind.
I have two .300 WMs (~800 rounds through, mostly 180s and 210s) with 1/2-28 thread that I have been shooting since 2003 without any issues. This year I also have a .30 Gibbs with the same muzzle thread, no issues thus far.

Trending threads

Recent Posts