Fierce Rifles

Cinchy

Does anyone own a Fierce rifle? I know there are lots of builders out there, but has any one had any experience with this Company?

My brother bought one in 280 AI last December. I have shot it several times loading ammo for it, **** good shooting rifle. Fierce supplied a target and load info, made it very easy to load for. Light, easy to carry, low recoiling, with muzzle brake, rifle. Came with 3 lug bolt and detachable magazine, lower priced than a lot of comparable rifles.

I have a fierce ti. I like the rifle, but would not order one again. Lots of promises on a delivery date, and many missed deadlines. What was supposed to be 6 months turned into 18. It does shoot well with loads it likes, but its picky. My other comparable rifles shoot around 1 moa with anything and down under 1/2moa with proper loads. The fierce is a 3 moa gun with loads it doesnt like. It weighs about the same as a factory tikka t3, so it isn't really a lightweight rig.
The fit and finish is only so-so, you have to remeber they cut corners to be cheaper than other makers. The bedding and barrel channel are cut to match the action/barrel contour but may not be cemtered in the stock (seen three like this) and they are not "bedded", the stock was cnc machined to match but not bedded. The edges of all the machine cuts are still sharp no extra time was spent to "break" the edges. The flutes on the barrel are not indexed, the top flute on mine is at about 11oclock, not centered at 12.

That said if one was on the shelf and the price was right I would buy another. But it would have to be cheaper than buying a sako featherweight and a mcm or manners stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts