Fierce rifles??

Not, that they aren't great rifles because any of the small company made ones certainly are...but for a hunting rifle from zero to 500 just not needed...a plan Jane ho-hum boring Ruger, Savage or T/C will handle that with ease and you can keep several thousand in your bank account..just my opinion..after the 500yard mark consistently and for hunting your going to have to open up the flood gates..

Last edited:
a pic with Talley's bottoms

Attachments

• E25D17F2-23ED-4C2A-80E5-4435DAD78733.png
    E25D17F2-23ED-4C2A-80E5-4435DAD78733.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 58
Still working up a load on a carbon rival. Shoots half moa with factory and 6lb 8 ounces with a rail and brake in a LA I have no complaints. Little finicky with the reloads but God has made 30 cal magnums my cryptonite in the reloading world.

Not, that they aren't great rifles because any of the small company made ones certainly are...but for a hunting rifle from zero to 500 just not needed...a plan Jane ho-hum boring Ruger, Savage or T/C will handle that with ease and you can keep several thousand in your bank account..just my opinion..after the 500yard mark consistently and for hunting your going to have to open up the flood gates..
Um, did you say plane Jane, Ho-Hum, BORING? I know when I get to looking for something, especially to spend a lot of time with, it ends up ho-hum and BORING. You can't take the money with ya brother.
Fierce is also one of my very favorite rifles, customs included.

Thanks, I wasn't going to waste my time replying. He has no idea what my intentions with the rifle are. If he wants to shoot steel at 1k and beyond with his Walmart specials good luck