Fierce Rifles Customer Service

Fury, Carbon Fury, Edge, Edge Titanium, Carbon Edge, and Carbon Titanium Edge. The recall was a trigger issue not a Fierce issue. If you want a Remington copy buy a Christensen Arms. John was the Vice President there for a decade. I won't sell the Rival. Just another Remington copy.
Heard they moved the edge rifles to be built in the states now as well, and the shop that was building them in Canada is now marketing the edge rifles under the Antler arms brand.

How much do you know about guns? You can buy a good majority of the parts, if not all, and just put a rifle together yourself. I'm not saying gunsmiths don't have their place, because they certainly do. But buying an action, stock and barrel with some headspace gauges and then "slapping" it all together isn't hard. Even bedding actions can be done easily. The biggest thing is going to be a custom chambering, like if you need extra space for 195s, even still you could probably get a prefit that's sufficient. You could spend $2k-3k and have a really nice rifle if you did the majority of the work yourself.
Thats exacly what I did. I found an Idaho dealer on the hide that sells complete packages at a slight discount over buying individual parts. Got a proof barrel, adj ag hunter stock (paid to upgrade to adjustable), orgin action, triggertech special trigger, and some extras for $2900. I have a buddy that has put 6 of these together and offered to do the assembly!

Thats exacly what I did. I found an Idaho dealer on the hide that sells complete packages at a slight discount over buying individual parts. Got a proof barrel, adj ag hunter stock (paid to upgrade to adjustable), orgin action, triggertech special trigger, and some extras for $2900. I have a buddy that has put 6 of these together and offered to do the assembly!
I mean the assembly is the easy part. Discerning which parts you actually want can be the difficult part. I threw a Savage together (I know, a savage🙄) that'll easily shoot 1/2" groups. Only thing left that's Savage is the action. I just couldn't get the idea of having a gunsmith charging me hundreds of dollars to do something to that costed me $100 in tools to do.

How much do you know about guns? You can buy a good majority of the parts, if not all, and just put a rifle together yourself. I'm not saying gunsmiths don't have their place, because they certainly do. But buying an action, stock and barrel with some headspace gauges and then "slapping" it all together isn't hard. Even bedding actions can be done easily. The biggest thing is going to be a custom chambering, like if you need extra space for 195s, even still you could probably get a prefit that's sufficient. You could spend $2k-3k and have a really nice rifle if you did the majority of the work yourself.
He can also buy a savage and vx5 for less than 1500 and do everything he wants.

He can also buy a savage and vx5 for less than 1500 and do everything he wants.
I agree but the heavier barrels, or more custom barrels mixed with a good stock, which there's not much available for Savages, are nice. Plus the accessibility to something more than a Timney or Rifle Basix trigger is nice.

I've been saving, drooling and dreaming for a few months now about a Twisted Rival in 28 Nos. I was about to call them to order and then saw the Google reviews. There's a lot of complaints about their customer service. I was a little worried myself when I called them the first time and left a message and they didn't return my phone call (I gave them a week). The second time I called, talked to Gage and he seemed like he was fairly helpful/knowledgeable.

What are the overall experiences with their customer service? Should I just look somewhere else that has a better reputation or should I not worry and get the dream gun?

Also, I saw the video from backfire, that talked about them putting in a trigger tech trigger vs. a Bix'n Andy. That's the type of thing that I would expect them to remedy immediately (I wouldn't even except the rifle at my FFL). Has anyone else had that happen to them? Did they remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance!
I highly suggest the Edge or the Fury, heard of some problems with the Rival and the action. I own the carbon edge in 6.5 PRC, and my Edge in 280 AI shoots lights out with my hand loads. There customer service has always been great with me. Called spoke with Shannon asked if he had a PRC carbon 12/27 was at my ffl the next week. Had to wait a minute for optics, mounts, and bore sighting.

Attachments

• 5C30B0F1-D178-45D5-AD07-16D8F890E7F5.jpeg
    5C30B0F1-D178-45D5-AD07-16D8F890E7F5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
I have 3 fierce rifles, all purchased on the used market, a original edge 6.5x284, edge 7 lrm with carbon stock, and an ct edge 7lrm.
All three shoot less than .5 moa.
The edge 7lrm had a sling stud start to pull out. I called fierce they said to send it in and they would look at it.
They replaced the stock with a new one no problem.
I would purchase another without hesitation.