Fierce Rifles Customer Service

I purchased a Fierce from Sportsman's Warehouse. .338 Lapua Magnum, plus 2 boxes of ammunition. A year ago Their claim was "sub MOA" with factory ammunition. I mounted a scope (March 5-25x) and in 10 shots got my first 3-shot group at 3/4" with factory 300 gr bullets. Have since reloaded many times and have shot 3/4" groups with 23g gr Hammers, 250 gr and 275 gr Cutting Edge and 300 gr Bergers. Never a problem with the rifle. Would definitely buy another.

Do you think they would still be in business if this was true. There are a handful for poor reviews for customer service. Maybe less positive reviews because those buyers are out shooting them. I remind my customers the a carbon barrel is for hunting not sustained shooting. Being a dealer for them I can tell you those reviews are complete crap. I have never seen poor service from them with me or customers that have called them. Facebook? What a great source of info for the socially stunted!
Its not just barrel issues. Get on there yourself and read it. You will not find the same thing on the seekins FB group and I would buy one of those in a heart beat over a Fierce. There are a million tikka's out there and even their facebook group that is 50x bigger the Fierce has less people with issues. Glad they are taking care of you as a dealer, but again, I am shocked how many people are complaining about the exact same thing. I will say that everyone that has the Canadian built model seems to have no issues with them and love them.

Lmao!
I think the only people who whine more than the gun crowd is the FB 'tards!!

I mean, think about it. someone's got a little sand in their vajayjay, and look, here's a place to tell the world! And wouldn't you know it, without even calling "DOGPILE"!!! Here everyone comes with their problem! (Or their second cousin's neighbor's brother who had a problem)
Lol gun guys used to have just forums, now everyone has social media!
I wouldn't take anyones advice off FB. Nor would I regard a thousand complaints as significant data when Compared to the millions of units involved.

But hey, I'm happy you got your custom, just the same!
It's not a Creedmoor, is it? Just some statistical data I'm working on as a special project…
Nope, 300 wsm. Always wanted one and found a vendor on here with amazing prices.

Its not just barrel issues. Get on there yourself and read it. You will not find the same thing on the seekins FB group and I would buy one of those in a heart beat over a Fierce. There are a million tikka's out there and even their facebook group that is 50x bigger the Fierce has less people with issues. Glad they are taking care of you as a dealer, but again, I am shocked how many people are complaining about the exact same thing.
Yeah, kind of apples to oranges, though. I mean we are talking about mass produced 1/2 MOA rifles, compared to a custom builder who doesn't produce near as much product.

Is that really a fair comparison? If Seekins had 1 complaint a year, I bet it would be a larger percentage of total units, but maybe not...
So hey, go ahead and wait a year for your custom, I'll just buy one of Fierce's mass produced jalopies, and I'll have a fun year breaking it in and load developing and hunting and shooting, while you are waiting for no complaints...

Don't get me wrong I think your points are valid, I just don't live my life by giving the masses decision making power over what I do.

Its not just barrel issues. Get on there yourself and read it. You will not find the same thing on the seekins FB group and I would buy one of those in a heart beat over a Fierce. There are a million tikka's out there and even their facebook group that is 50x bigger the Fierce has less people with issues. Glad they are taking care of you as a dealer, but again, I am shocked how many people are complaining about the exact same thing. I will say that everyone that has the Canadian built model seems to have no issues with them and love them.
What barrel issue? All Carbon barrels heat quickly and start stringing. You completely missed the point of that. They don't have barrel issues. I'm sure your CUSTOM was built by someone who only builds a handful a year. And just a FYI all Fierce rifles are made in Canada. The store in Utah can change a stock for you or do a long range package but they are all built in Canada. The true issue is people who think they can shoot .5 MOA . with a 10lbs gun let alone a 6.5lbs gun. You need to do your homework before you start riding a successful company down. Seekins also a dealer for them. I can get you one by hunting season if you would like to order it now. Seekins production numbers are not even close to Fierce. Enjoy your custom rifle.

What barrel issue? All Carbon barrels heat quickly and start stringing. You completely missed the point of that. They don't have barrel issues. I'm sure your CUSTOM was built by someone who only builds a handful a year. And just a FYI all Fierce rifles are made in Canada. The store in Utah can change a stock for you or do a long range package but they are all built in Canada. The true issue is people who think they can shoot .5 MOA . with a 10lbs gun let alone a 6.5lbs gun. You need to do your homework before you start riding a successful company down. Seekins also a dealer for them. I can get you one by hunting season if you would like to order it now. Seekins production numbers are not even close to Fierce. Enjoy your custom rifle.
Well, you lost me when you said all Fierce are made in Canada. They are not. The Fury is made in Canada on a Sako 85 clone. The Rival is made in the US. As a dealer for them you should know that. The rival seems to be the one that has the issues. They were also all recalled at one point for something with the trigger.

Well, you lost me when you said all Fierce are made in Canada. They are not. The Fury is made in Canada on a Sako 85 clone. The Rival is made in the US. As a dealer for them you should know that. The rival seems to be the one that has the issues. They were also all recalled at one point for something with the trigger.
Fury, Carbon Fury, Edge, Edge Titanium, Carbon Edge, and Carbon Titanium Edge. The recall was a trigger issue not a Fierce issue. If you want a Remington copy buy a Christensen Arms. John was the Vice President there for a decade. I won't sell the Rival. Just another Remington copy.

I am now 1 year since my order of a 7-08 Fury. No signs of fulfillment.

comtrolled round feed with DBM has been my dream setup . Guess it ain't happening.

I've been saving, drooling and dreaming for a few months now about a Twisted Rival in 28 Nos. I was about to call them to order and then saw the Google reviews. There's a lot of complaints about their customer service. I was a little worried myself when I called them the first time and left a message and they didn't return my phone call (I gave them a week). The second time I called, talked to Gage and he seemed like he was fairly helpful/knowledgeable.

What are the overall experiences with their customer service? Should I just look somewhere else that has a better reputation or should I not worry and get the dream gun?

Also, I saw the video from backfire, that talked about them putting in a trigger tech trigger vs. a Bix'n Andy. That's the type of thing that I would expect them to remedy immediately (I wouldn't even except the rifle at my FFL). Has anyone else had that happen to them? Did they remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance!
Try ER SHAW in Bridgeville, Pa

I wish I could afford a $5K rifle, but my budget is sub $2.5K, which rules out any truly custom company. The twisted rival maxes that out.
How much do you know about guns? You can buy a good majority of the parts, if not all, and just put a rifle together yourself. I'm not saying gunsmiths don't have their place, because they certainly do. But buying an action, stock and barrel with some headspace gauges and then "slapping" it all together isn't hard. Even bedding actions can be done easily. The biggest thing is going to be a custom chambering, like if you need extra space for 195s, even still you could probably get a prefit that's sufficient. You could spend $2k-3k and have a really nice rifle if you did the majority of the work yourself.

Seems Fierce is in a bit more niche market than Tikka is. This might not be true for Seekins. But maybe, just maybe, the Fierce customers are more discerning than Tikka customers. I'd put my money on a Seekins rifle being over all better, rifle to rifle though, they're way more well established than Fierce.