Fierce Rifles Customer Service

Feirce did finally arrive after a second call to Shawn and a little "direct talk"
on the upside , it shoots very well.
likely going to keep this baby!
bolt could be a little smoother is my only criticism.
do you have replacement ( spare) magazines for sale. I owe you something.

Feirce did finally arrive after a second call to Shawn and a little "direct talk"
on the upside , it shoots very well.
likely going to keep this baby!
bolt could be a little smoother is my only criticism.
do you have replacement ( spare) magazines for sale. I owe you something.
Get a little wear on it and things should smooth up nicely.

Hand fitting of parts generally results in things being fairly tight in the beginning.

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up ordering a Fierce 28 Nos with a 24in barrel. It'll take some time due to the barrel length, but I'm excited to see the end result.

I'm going to be in the UT next week and I'm hoping to be able to go and visit Fierce. It'll be nice to put faces to names and see the operation first hand.

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up ordering a Fierce 28 Nos with a 24in barrel. It'll take some time due to the barrel length, but I'm excited to see the end result.

I'm going to be in the UT next week and I'm hoping to be able to go and visit Fierce. It'll be nice to put faces to names and see the operation first hand.
Well when you get it broke in and have some targets to show off be sure to update us.

There are quite a few satisfied customers as well. I found that facebook page well after my son bought his Carbon Rival in 28 Nosler and reading those comments certainly can give you pause. We weathered the trigger recall and it was a little bumpy but Fierce resolved it and was very accommodating as we picked up our own trigger and got the rifle back in action. I am sure they were pretty swamped for a little bit getting it worked out. As for the rifle we couldn't be happier. It easily meets the 1/2 moa guarantee.

Here's the follow up to all your great comments. I want to preface this by saying I'm a perfectionist in everything in life, which often leads to disappointment.

I've received my Twisted Rival in 28 Nos with a 24 in barrel. The rifle is gorgeous, the action is great for a 700 clone, but still isn't as smooth as other actions. But here's the catch, the rifle is an absolute joy to shoot. I'm shooting it suppressed and the recoil is absolutely pleasurable. I would rather shoot it than my Weatherby 30-06. For a caliber that's so hard on barrels, it's begging you to sit down and have a 50+ rounds range day.

My wife has shot it and remarked at how easy it was to shoot and how light the recoil is (guess who wants a new rifle now).

Lastly, as for customer service, I've been impressed with Fierce. They always answered my questions/requests promptly. They even opened their doors to me for a tour while I was in the area (unfortunately it snowed heavily and I couldn't make it).

Overall, for the price it far exceeded my expectations.

Hand load the 180 or 195 VLDs and it will slow it down to around 3000-3100. Not such a barrel burner then. Your barrel has a 1-8 twist and will stabilize the bullet.
I'm shooting 175 ABLRs. I'm not to worried about burning the barrel up. I knew I was going to be replacing it eventually, just a matter of when.