Fierce Rifles Customer Service

Try not to overthink it. The vast majority are satisfied,

There are allot of people who get into car wrecks everyday, yet billions still get in the car. LOL, those that survive the car wreck still get in cars… you see my point?
My experience is 90-95 percent don't say poo poo even when they have a mouth full of it and worse every day.

They also don't buy the same junk gun or or car brand again if they have lots of problems and poor warranty service. Me and Remington for example.

Agree the internet gives wankers and lovers a easy outlet to spew unknowing garbage true and very false on reviews.

I have had several of their rifles, all shot lights out, all where a great value for what they were. I had always planned on moving on to full customs so that's why I have sold mine. Their customer service has always been good, if a bit slow on the order end of things. They aren't nearly as big a company as you might think, and they are super busy. Their customer service if you have an issue with your gun is top notch. Fast with tons of communication. I had one of the rifles that needed a new trigger. I had it back in the same week I sent it to them on their dime. If you can swing it, get the Carbon rival with the nix break. Its a lot of gun for the price.

I've been saving, drooling and dreaming for a few months now about a Twisted Rival in 28 Nos. I was about to call them to order and then saw the Google reviews. There's a lot of complaints about their customer service. I was a little worried myself when I called them the first time and left a message and they didn't return my phone call (I gave them a week). The second time I called, talked to Gage and he seemed like he was fairly helpful/knowledgeable.

What are the overall experiences with their customer service? Should I just look somewhere else that has a better reputation or should I not worry and get the dream gun?

Also, I saw the video from backfire, that talked about them putting in a trigger tech trigger vs. a Bix'n Andy. That's the type of thing that I would expect them to remedy immediately (I wouldn't even except the rifle at my FFL). Has anyone else had that happen to them? Did they remedy the situation?

Thanks in advance!
If you are talking about the 22 Google reviews then use your common sense. They sell 1000's of rifles a year. You are basing your decision on 22 reviews of which 7 complain about customer service. I sell them without any issues. Find a dealer and get the one you want. Fierce is not going to sell it for less than the dealer sells them for. Feel good about your rifle choice.

Give Desert Precision Gunworks a call. They build great rifles and have excellent customer service.

Have a Fierce Edge in 6.5x284. Ordered with a diff twist so took longer than normal when I bought many years ago. Have not used customer service but very happy with the rifle.
Cheers

I have a Fierce Edge in 300 RUM and like it. Like you, it was a big investment that I had to save for. I had an issue with the stock and the coating was coming off after my first backpack hunt. I called them and they told me to mail it back to them. A week later I had a brand new one. So… good customer service for me. My rifle shoots well from a bench but I am getting used to it in the field since I have been using a 300 RUM Sendero for over 20 years. This rifle is light! And my Sendero has got heavier the last few years!

Read complaints about CA rifles on the web, seems everyone I spoke to had something to complain about with them. Even the GS owner had said he had customers who had sent some back for barrel issues. But I spoke to couple of of others who owned them and got great reports. I now own three of them . one mesa, the 1 st one then two Ridgeline carbon barrels. You just have to shoot CA,s about60 to 80 times before they get in there happy place.

Attachments

• 20220121_153516.jpg
    20220121_153516.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 62
Read complaints about CA rifles on the web, seems everyone I spoke to had something to complain about with them. Even the GS owner had said he had customers who had sent some back for barrel issues. But I spoke to couple of of others who owned them and got great reports. I now own three of them . one mesa, the 1 st one then two Ridgeline carbon barrels. You just have to shoot CA,s about60 to 80 times before they get in there happy place.

Yep, I got 2 Christensen Arms rifles too and no complaints from me whatsoever!

I too was going to get a fierce until I discovered their Facebook group of people having non stop issues and bad customer service. Did a full custom instead for 3k

Lmao!
I think the only people who whine more than the gun crowd is the FB 'tards!!

I mean, think about it. someone's got a little sand in their vajayjay, and look, here's a place to tell the world! And wouldn't you know it, without even calling "DOGPILE"!!! Here everyone comes with their problem! (Or their second cousin's neighbor's brother who had a problem)
Lol gun guys used to have just forums, now everyone has social media!
I wouldn't take anyones advice off FB. Nor would I regard a thousand complaints as significant data when Compared to the millions of units involved.

But hey, I'm happy you got your custom, just the same!
It's not a Creedmoor, is it? Just some statistical data I'm working on as a special project…

I too was going to get a fierce until I discovered their Facebook group of people having non stop issues and bad customer service. Did a full custom instead for 3k
Do you think they would still be in business if this was true. There are a handful for poor reviews for customer service. Maybe less positive reviews because those buyers are out shooting them. I remind my customers the a carbon barrel is for hunting not sustained shooting. Being a dealer for them I can tell you those reviews are complete crap. I have never seen poor service from them with me or customers that have called them. Facebook? What a great source of info for the socially stunted!