Feds and wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bearing does a 2011 memo have today?

What matters is what the legal system rules now. I don't see no meaningful wolf hunt coming soon around here.

I had friends and relatives that got the ...HELL...out of California there only reason was the idiots running the State...its a shame there are some of the best people that live there but people that don't even deserve to live making the Laws.....

Michigan is getting just as bad and I'am adjusting my life to get the ...HELL ....out of Michigan....doing a lot of research where to go....not too many good places left....
Head a bit South,.. Try Tennessee as, several of my Oregonean friend's, are saying that's, the BEST Place,.. NOW !
Lots of Deer, Turkeys, Squirrels, etc.,. NO freakin' Wolves to contend with and,.. very, VERY Few,.. Libby's !
Sadly Idaho HAS,.. Both Wolves and Libbie's ! We can Choot the former but, NOT, the latter,..

@ coyote wacker,..
Check, the first attempt at, a Food Plot, posting on here by, Jim from, Tennessee !!
You'll BE wanting to LEAVE, Michigan,.. Yesterday !

Last edited:
Idaho, Montana and Wyoming should be safe.
let them relist them here in montana , my wife and i hunt in the thick of wolf territory and we still fill our tags every year we have every year since they were first introduced into montana .
fact is if there are wolves in an area that means there is big game in the area, [wolves don't stay in an area void of game ] you just have to change your tactics and hunt a bit farther then the front seat of your vehicle .you actually have to hike and find them away from the roads instead of driving the roads

If any of this holds water by fall we may be back to SSS's
Late I know. Just bored shooting pest birds so I saw this. I wasn't aware SSS ever changed?

Attachments

• 6D6BD780-CB3C-4B4D-BBE2-E143DA418E00.jpeg
    6D6BD780-CB3C-4B4D-BBE2-E143DA418E00.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
Head a bit South,.. Try Tennessee as, several of my Oregonean friend's, are saying that's, the BEST Place,.. NOW !
Lots of Deer, Turkeys, Squirrels, etc.,. NO freakin' Wolves to contend with and,.. very, VERY Few,.. Libby's !
Sadly Idaho HAS,.. Both Wolves and Libbie's ! We can Choot the former but, NOT, the latter,..
Don't go too far South. Hogs are a bigger problem than wolves.... But better eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.