Feds and wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cornshank I cut timber in North California
Both east and west

There are some dang nice people around there. Probably as good as anywhere
I feel for y'all.

Lots of *** hats and clowns out there. Wonder how they got the right to vote….
Somehow they do. 😔
Thanks,shoot me a pm , if you will be working in the grass valley area sometime .

Might loose some of us good guys Wacker. Can we move in with ya.
I had friends and relatives that got the ...HELL...out of California there only reason was the idiots running the State...its a shame there are some of the best people that live there but people that don't even deserve to live making the Laws.....

Michigan is getting just as bad and I'am adjusting my life to get the ...HELL ....out of Michigan....doing a lot of research where to go....not too many good places left....

Last September I sold my house and 330 acres in the UP of Michigan that locked out access to over 15 sq. miles of prime deer and moose habitat....I went from 5 years ago seeing deer sign on all the property to only seeing deer sign around the house and with seeing wolf kills to often.....
We also stopped hunting our property in the UP. No deer left to hunt.

I had friends and relatives that got the ...HELL...out of California there only reason was the idiots running the State...its a shame there are some of the best people that live there but people that don't even deserve to live making the Laws.....

Michigan is getting just as bad and I'am adjusting my life to get the ...HELL ....out of Michigan....doing a lot of research where to go....not too many good places left....
The problem for me moving out of calif ,is family ,children and Grandchildren .
Uprooting the whole clan is tough also ,due to jobs,school life in general.
I have a lot of friends who already moved out of state, and now the deer and elk have more to worry about than the wolves!

Look up Randy Newburg on YouTube. He explained this new ruling very well ..
Montana , Wyoming, Idaho are excluded from this new ruling .

Im truly sad for the guys that hunt the U.P. in Michigan it use to be a great time up there . We hunted around the Seney Nation Forest area for years . My buddy and I seemed to get a few bucks out of there . Now its terrible around there . I know guys that wont run there Bear Dogs up there anymore they have lost to many to Wolves .
I hope things change for my Grandchildren in the years to come . I spent 15 years in Montana and I have seen the same problems with Wolves there . It's very sad to find no Elk in places that were good years back .

Rum Man

What I dont understand is that they use the Endangered Species Act as their authority, but correct me if I'm wrong- doesnt the ESA spell out how many animals need to exist before they are no longer endangered?
How the heck can they keep relisting them since we passed those numbers many years ago?
I think it is something the Supreme Court needs to look at. When Liberal lower level judges use their activism to politicise wildlife management we all lose (including the animals).
They are using the same tactic to keep the Grizz listed, too. It's BS, but until the Supreme Court tells them otherwise they'll just keep doing the same with any species they choose.

What I dont understand is that they use the Endangered Species Act as their authority, but correct me if I'm wrong- doesnt the ESA spell out how many animals need to exist before they are no longer endangered?
How the heck can they keep relisting them since we passed those numbers many years ago?
I think it is something the Supreme Court needs to look at. When Liberal lower level judges use their activism to politicise wildlife management we all lose (including the animals).
They are using the same tactic to keep the Grizz listed, too. It's BS, but until the Supreme Court tells them otherwise they'll just keep doing the same with any species they choose.
They are very good at playing the game. They file these cases where the know they will get a liberal judge, even though they know it's wrong. They know all they have to do it get one judgement then it's up to everyone else to fight it. Yes it needs to go to the Supreme court but it takes literally millions of $$ and years to get there and heard...maybe, IF they take it once it gets there. That's what they want, us to go broke fighting. This will take ALL the ranch and farmer associations, all their members and several state attourney generals to launch a class action type suit against USFW.

It's one of the great problems we have with our federal government. The way the laws are right now, because federal lands are public property, meaning if you live in N.J., you have as much right to National Forests and BLM etc. as anyone else. Which also allows a federal judge the ability to act in theses laws.

I first experienced this kind of madness in the late 80's with timber sales being shut down.
Not to be that guy but that's not completely true. Look at Wyoming wilderness...or how bout the redonculous non resident prices these greedy states get to charge NRs for the "right" to hunt these so called federal public lands that are supposedly providing just as much right as residents hunting federal public ground? Its practical exploitation of the resource towards a community who doesnt technically have the same right unless they have money. Your point is valid but its only subjective in my eyes. That's politics. It sucks.

they will be relisted in montana wyoming and idaho before the current administration leaves the whitehouse thanks to montana and idaho and their liberal seasons and methods

If the wolves are being controlled, then its not liberal season and methods.
they were being controlled just fine with the original seasons and regulations
the grey wolf will be relisted in all lower 48 states within the next 3 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts