Favorite triggers for Rem 700s

Ive used Timney and just recently Trigger Tech. I liked the Timney a lot. I like the Trigger Tech. Heard of the issues with it with slam fires etc. It may be just adjustment issues. I don't know. I have mine set at 2.5 pds. Slam bolt hard , drop test, safety test over and over. No problems . I like being able to adjust from outside the stock. If you are into adusting creep and over travel dont get one. There is no adjustment other than poundage.

any of the above will work fine. They are all manufactured to function at very light pull's. I have them all. Right now I'm in love with Trigger Tech's. A Diamond is going on by current .22 Creedmoor build

DO NOT GET ANY LUBE IN YOUR TRIGGER........PERIOD

to clean, soak with lighter fluid and blow out with canned air, then LEAVE IT ALONE

I have A jewell, Calvin elite, and TT diamond. Never liked the Calvin elite I personally Cant tell much difference between the break of the jewell and the Diamond but I like the pro curved trigger shoe better so all my new builds get diamonds.

I like the Jewel and Timney Calvin Elite, I won't install a trigger on a Remington that I can not set the sear adjustment as there is to much variance in them to be safe without that adjustment. Custom actions I'll use Jewel, Timney, TT, BixnAndy.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.