Favorite 22lr Bulk Ammo?

I shoot 50-yard 22LR pistol competition with friends twice a week now going on 5 years. Thats 200 rounds a week or over 10K rounds a year. The best performing bulk ammo we use is the Federal AutoMatch and it is very clean shooting as well. Aguila High Velocity 40 grain ammo comes in a close second and sometimes shoots a bit better in my S&W K22 Masterpiece revolver. I gave up on Winchester bulk as it was terrible. I buy the AutoMatch by the case and, like all .22LR ammo, some lots are better than others. Rimfire firearms are usually picky at what ammo they like, so take any recommendation with a grain of salt and always test various brands for what shoots best in your particular rifle or pistol.

It is strange, but my Anshutz and Cz like certain ammo, but my Winchester 52 shoots just about anything good!
I have a Anshutz also 64 action German not savage it really shines with eley match but I have won with cci.I have a B&L 36 power on it. I own and shoot a lot of 22's and every thing else.When I die someone will crap their pants.

I shoot 50-yard 22LR pistol competition with friends twice a week now going on 5 years. Thats 200 rounds a week or over 10K rounds a year. The best performing bulk ammo we use is the Federal AutoMatch and it is very clean shooting as well. Aguila High Velocity 40 grain ammo comes in a close second and sometimes shoots a bit better in my S&W K22 Masterpiece revolver. I gave up on Winchester bulk as it was terrible. I buy the AutoMatch by the case and, like all .22LR ammo, some lots are better than others. Rimfire firearms are usually picky at what ammo they like, so take any recommendation with a grain of salt and always test various brands for what shoots best in your particular rifle or pistol.
I shoot the S&W 41 at 50 slow fire and then 25 rapid fire.I am in the mid 200 score range with cci and tighter groups with eley pistol orang and black box but took me a long time to get there and I have friends that make me look bad

Here is some ammunition from days gone by but good stuff

Attachments

• IMG_2630.jpeg
    IMG_2630.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 30