Factory bulk bullets????

G

Can anyone offer advice on the best place to order bulk hunting bullets from?? Looking for inexpensive factory bullets like Core-lokt, Gameking, etc. Just want to buy about 1000 each of:
22cal x 68gr., 25cal x 120gr., 264cal x 140gr., & 30 cal. x 168gr. Thanks for your wisdom.

Your major mailorder retailer will be able to help. I have dealt with the following with success.

MidSouth Supply, MidwayUSA, Graf&Son, Wideners, and Lock stock and barrel.

Jerry

Jerry,
Thanks for your help. I've used all of these folks, and while they are ok, I'm looking for a way to cut out the middle man, and deal with the factories for a real savings.... Have a great weekend!

Midsouth Shooters Supply is having a blem bullet sale right now. I don't know if all the bullets are Hornadys, but the ones I bought last year were. The SST's I got had a little discoloration, but shot great. Some of the spire points had the cannelure at the wrong place. It's a good way to save money, though.

Blem Bullets

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.