Factory bulk bullets????

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Guest, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone offer advice on the best place to order bulk hunting bullets from?? Looking for inexpensive factory bullets like Core-lokt, Gameking, etc. Just want to buy about 1000 each of:
    22cal x 68gr., 25cal x 120gr., 264cal x 140gr., & 30 cal. x 168gr. Thanks for your wisdom.

2. Mysticplayer

Mysticplayer Writers Guild

Your major mailorder retailer will be able to help. I have dealt with the following with success.

MidSouth Supply, MidwayUSA, Graf&Son, Wideners, and Lock stock and barrel.

Jerry

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Jerry,
    Thanks for your help. I've used all of these folks, and while they are ok, I'm looking for a way to cut out the middle man, and deal with the factories for a real savings.... Have a great weekend!

4. james_ogburn

james_ogburn Active Member

Midsouth Shooters Supply is having a blem bullet sale right now. I don't know if all the bullets are Hornadys, but the ones I bought last year were. The SST's I got had a little discoloration, but shot great. Some of the spire points had the cannelure at the wrong place. It's a good way to save money, though.

Blem Bullets

5. shilen30

shilen30 Well-Known Member

I'll second the blem bullets at midsouth. I think you will have a very tough time beating those deals whoever you go through.