Factory bulk bullets????

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Guest, Jun 24, 2004.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone offer advice on the best place to order bulk hunting bullets from?? Looking for inexpensive factory bullets like Core-lokt, Gameking, etc. Just want to buy about 1000 each of:
    22cal x 68gr., 25cal x 120gr., 264cal x 140gr., & 30 cal. x 168gr. Thanks for your wisdom.

2. Mysticplayer

Mysticplayer Well-Known Member

Your major mailorder retailer will be able to help. I have dealt with the following with success.

MidSouth Supply, MidwayUSA, Graf&Son, Wideners, and Lock stock and barrel.

Jerry

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Jerry,
    Thanks for your help. I've used all of these folks, and while they are ok, I'm looking for a way to cut out the middle man, and deal with the factories for a real savings.... Have a great weekend!

4. james_ogburn

james_ogburn Active Member

Midsouth Shooters Supply is having a blem bullet sale right now. I don't know if all the bullets are Hornadys, but the ones I bought last year were. The SST's I got had a little discoloration, but shot great. Some of the spire points had the cannelure at the wrong place. It's a good way to save money, though.

Blem Bullets

5. shilen30

shilen30 Well-Known Member

I'll second the blem bullets at midsouth. I think you will have a very tough time beating those deals whoever you go through.