Factory ammo advice for Cooper Jackson 25-06

Savedbygrace2001

Hey guys recently purchased a Cooper Jackson in a 25- 06 and looking for some advice for some Factory ammo for deer size game, going to eventually reload later down the road. If you have any advice I certainly appreciate it, also if you have any 25-06 ammo for sale I'd be interested.
Thanks

Well ammo is impossible to find right now for most stuff. Having said that, my choice for factory ammo would be Hornady American Whitetail or Hornady Precision Hunter.

For whitetail deer I like Nosler's 25-06 100 grain nosler partition the best. Recently started shooting hammers bullets and really shoot well and easy to find a load!!! But have not shot any game with them yet!!!

Thanks for the info on hammer bullets never heard of them, just looked them up on their website, and they look really nice 😁
I can tell you I've never found a better hunting bullet than hammers. I've run the gambit also.
Nosler, hornady, cutting edge, Barnes, and hammer tops them all. Heck I was able to take 4 audad this year with my little 6.5 grendel loaded with 99gr hammers. Broke both fro t shoulders and the longest one ran was 30 yards.

Right now if you can find factory ammo buy it,otherwise check with the custom reloading companies.Ive had god luck with hornady american whitetail and federal fusion.Every rifle is diferent the only way to know for sure is to shoot it, good luck.

You know, Cooper will give you the exact load they developed when you get around to reloading. Other than that, it's pretty much buy whatever you can find. Remember the test target is shot at 44 yards or so in a windless environment, so don't expect to duplicate that.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.