EZ Kut - Wood Trimming Cutting Tools - AWESOME

Muddyboots

Over the years I have owned EZ Kut cutting tools and thought I would post up if you have not heard of their products. I have carried a ratchet hand pruner forever and it will cut through stuff that will amaze you. Although a little heavy (which is why it works so well), I carry it in pack because it can do so much. If you are trimming lanes, they have 20' extension pruning saws that cut like they are chain saws. Their saw blades are second to none. They have a ratchet hand lopper that is crazy how easy it cuts through heavy limbs. They are my go to cutting tools around the house and in the field. BTW Life Time Warranty that I have actually tested which they promptly sent me a new replacement for the hand pruner that I ABUSED and broke. Nothing could have stood up to what I did to it and yet they replaced it IMMEDIATELY. Standing behind their product all the way is big reason I buy their products. Since you may be trimming out lanes or setting a new stand this may be something that will help immensely and today I just received email they have a 31% off on ALL tools so this may be good time to test one out.

LINK: EZ Kut

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.