Awesome portable shooting bench

hammertyme

Posted December 20, 2010 09:09 AM I have been hauling a heavy sturdy table around in the back of my truck for years. No more! I am tired having to remove the thing every time I wanted to use my truck to haul something.
With everything adjustable I can now have a solid level shooting platform and it all breaks down and fits in the extendedcab F250! http://shotsgunsmithing.com/

emeraldislandlover
[/URL][/IMG]

On a Ferratic Nitride Note: for those interested one may call John at 763-439-4867. Why
1. Corrosion proof.
2. 100fps velocity gain on handgun length barrels
3. It is beautiful blue/black color
4. Barrels have yet to wear out. AR in the military are still shooting after 60,000 rounds.
5. Moly or stainless makes no difference
6. Self lubricating 70 rockwell hardness. Rifle length barrels will see an increase in 2-300fps depending on length.
7. It is not a coating! So it does not change the dimensions of anything!
8. $35. handgun barrels, $45. rifles barrels, $45. for actions. John must receive items in the white and clean with no blueing. Triggers and anything else must be removed. However if you want for double the price he will disassemble. He does not want to get into buying headspace gauges so refuses to put stuff back together. I have currently had six barrels done, three more are currently returning to me and 4 are being sent for the Januar/February dip for those who want to get in on the bulk order dip.

emeraldislandlover
[/URL][/IMG]
Looks exactly like this.

Neal

Last edited:
it appears to be a nice bench. ive been fooling around with benches for about 40 years. im never completly happy, an im not sure thats possible.
ive fooled with 3 legged benches and have found they work fine.
so long as the 2 legs are in back and the single in front. i would ace that seat and reverse it. sit on a stool or bucket.

The seat goes on any leg. This one works best for me as it allows me to leave the folding chair at home. This table is as sturdy as the solid 4" X 4" legged table that weighed 75 pounds!

Neal

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.