Awesome Service, Great Product for LRH

Eaglet

I have had my Brunton ADC-PRO (Atmospheric Data Center) for 2 years 8 months, last year one of my sons took it on his hunt. This year when replacing the battery I find something messed up in the battery compartment, (second time it happens, by not paying attention and torquing the life out of it senselessly); I emailed Brunton and after some exchange of emails with Adam I sent the unit in. I did tell them it was out of warranty and that we had messed it up.
vrzdqp.jpg
Sixteen days later, I received a brand new unit!!! How can anyone complain?

v8d93c.jpg
vrzdqp.jpg

Brunton ADC Pro review |

Last edited:
Nice to know they back up their product. I'm surprised not more people use them.

That also surprises me! The more popular brand to get it to do what this one does you'd have to get the top of the line which is definitively more money.

I'm very happy with mine, that's a fact!

Also for around 20 bucks (street price) you can get this:

IR.gif

The ADC IR allows you to download data from your ADC Pro or Summit to your computer via simple plug-and-play USB connection. Includes software.

Last edited:
I have the basic model and am very pleased with its performance.
The only let down was when the battery died on me during deer hunting, but that was my fault for not bringing extras.

I use it along with a Brunton analog barometer / altimeter, which BTW is always on:D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.